Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 634 users in the forums

My fantasy season hinges on this game tonight...

you will win.
Haha you did it!

Grats!
  • Silky
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 15,801
Hell yeah I did it! 0pts for Steelers D/ST. 4 teams left I hope I make it to the superbowl! I had the best regular season record of my fantasy league at 10-3. I almost lost to the #10 seed . stupid commissioner let everyone in the playoffs
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Hell yeah I did it! 0pts for Steelers D/ST. 4 teams left I hope I make it to the superbowl! I had the best regular season record of my fantasy league at 10-3. I almost lost to the #10 seed . stupid commissioner let everyone in the playoffs

Yeah I think that's BS.

We have it, 4 teams (of 12) make it to the playoffs... 2 weeks per round. 2 rounds. Im in the championship, was 12-1 on the year. Pretty stoked!
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Hell yeah I did it! 0pts for Steelers D/ST. 4 teams left I hope I make it to the superbowl! I had the best regular season record of my fantasy league at 10-3. I almost lost to the #10 seed . stupid commissioner let everyone in the playoffs

That's lame.

I like how our league is now after switching from 8 teams (of 12).

Now it's 6 teams (of 12) with 1st and 2nd getting a bye.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone