There are 238 users in the forums

WK11 FLEX STARTER - Mike Tolbert or Kendall Hunter?

WK11 FLEX STARTER - Mike Tolbert or Kendall Hunter?

Put your homerism aside and let me know who you think would be the better choice in the flex for me this week.

Thanks duders.
Man, I'm struggling with that same question. My flex options are:

Tolbert
Hunter (already starting Gore though)
Daniel Thomas
Vincent Brown

Leaning towards Tolbert....
Is tolbert healthy? What about mathews?
Originally posted by marshniners24:

You're not a big fantasy football guy, are you?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I've got some problems to... Need to pick 3.

Frank Gore
Daniel Thomas
Jackie Battle
Kendall Hunter
Originally posted by NickSh49:

??? I just don't usually have injury prone players...I try to stay away from those. So I don't have either so im trying yo help you out.

??? I just don't usually have injury prone players...I try to stay away from those. So I don't have either so im trying yo help you out.

Because when healthy, Tolbert is always a decent flex play, regardless of Matthews' health.

Because when healthy, Tolbert is always a decent flex play, regardless of Matthews' health.

Then why did you ask this question my friend?
I'm starting Hunter over Gore and Chris Johnson.

Not sure if it's the right move but I think will Kendall get enough touches to justify the decision. We've scored a rushing touchdown for how many weeks in a row? I think your taking a risk with Hunter but I think it's worth the gamble.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 19, 2011 at 1:46 PM ]

Then why did you ask this question my friend?

Wow, really?

Because with Gore injured and the 49ers facing the Ravens next Thursday, Hunter could get carries that could exceed Tolbert's workload in Chicago this weekend.

You are officially one of the most uninformed fantasy football players I have met on these boards.

I have no clue how that turned into an argument^^

This is a tough call.. If Gore receives limited carries and the 9ers get ahead of the Cards early, Hunter will be the one milking the clock and managing the game. Not to mention the Cards run D isn't that great. I haven't seen much of the Bears D, but it looks like they've been playing well against screen passes earlier this season against some of the best in Jahvid Best and Darren Sproles. That could end up hurting Tolbert a bit...

I think Tolbert's ceiling could be less than 10 pts.. If you can afford to take a risk this week, go Hunter. Although I'm benching Hunter for Michael Bush
I think hunter will end up with more carries than Gore sunday, based on who we play and them needing gore healthy down the stretch.

I have a similar dilemma with Hunter vs Crabtree in the flex.
Originally posted by YungAce:

This is a tough call.. If Gore receives limited carries and the 9ers get ahead of the Cards early, Hunter will be the one milking the clock and managing the game. Not to mention the Cards run D isn't that great. I haven't seen much of the Bears D, but it looks like they've been playing well against screen passes earlier this season against some of the best in Jahvid Best and Darren Sproles. That could end up hurting Tolbert a bit...

I think Tolbert's ceiling could be less than 10 pts.. If you can afford to take a risk this week, go Hunter. Although I'm benching Hunter for Michael Bush

It's not really an argument. I'm more in a state of disbelief...
Thinking about rolling the dice with Hunter over Gore. I guess I'll decide tmrw.
Originally posted by YungAce:

WHY'S HE MAD DOE??????? Apparently im "the most uninformed fantasy football players I have met on these boards"okay dude. HA!
Share 49ersWebzone