There are 210 users in the forums

Bye Week issues: Who do I start?

Do I go with Jackie Battle vs OAK or Daniel Thomas vs DEN?
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Battle I think, now that Reggie Bush is expected to start, meaning Thomas won't get 100% of the carries, whereas Battle probably will, and Raiders run D isn't that good.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Battle I think, now that Reggie Bush is expected to start, meaning Thomas won't get 100% of the carries, whereas Battle probably will, and Raiders run D isn't that good.

1. Reggie bush
2. Daniel Thomas

1. Jackie Battle
2. Thomas Jones
3. Dexter McCluster

I doubt battle gets %100 of the carries
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by marshniners24:

1. Reggie bush
2. Daniel Thomas

1. Jackie Battle
2. Thomas Jones
3. Dexter McCluster

He will get a hell of a lot more than Thomas I think. Jones hasn't done much all year, and McCluster is an afterthought.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

1. Reggie bush
2. Daniel Thomas

1. Jackie Battle
2. Thomas Jones
3. Dexter McCluster

He will get a hell of a lot more than Thomas I think. Jones hasn't done much all year, and McCluster is an afterthought.

Yea for sure I think battle is the better choice but everyone is overestimating him this week. He is still in a 3 back set no matter what.
Whereas the Dolphins fell behind and sort of abandoned the run last week vs the Jets, I think the Broncos Dolphins game will be closely contested.

Doesn't matter if Bush starts or not, he will not finish the game as the back with the most carries/touches. I think Thomas is the better bet to score and I don't doubt he gets 20 touches or so.

I have both in another league also, but I'm definitely going with Thomas. Haley seems like a mini-Shanahan. You never quite know what he's up to. The touches for the KC-OAK game might be:

Battle 17
Jones 12
McCluster 10
Who should I start? Mike Tolbert vs Jets or Daniel Thomas vs Denver??????
Share 49ersWebzone