LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

Should I make a trade?

Originally posted by theginz2004:
Ok so I turned him down (his original offer of Miles Austin for Frank Gore) and he still really wants Gore. I will post the whole teams because he said name your price. Starters are in bold.

My Team:
QB- Tony Romo
QB- Jay Cutler
WR- Mike Wallace
WR- Hakeem Nicks
WR- Julio Jones
WR- Jordy Nelson
WR- Jacoby Ford
RB- Ray Rice
RB- Fred Jackson
RB- Frank Gore (swap in based on matchups)
RB- Tim Hightower
TE- Jimmy Graham

His Team:

QB- Eli Manning
QB- Josh Freeman
WR- Miles Austin
WR- Greg Jennings
WR- Dwayne Bowe
WR- Nate Washington
WR- Hines Ward
RB- Chris Johnson
RB- Steven Jackson
RB- Ryan Torain
RB- James Starks
TE- Brandon Pettigrew

Again, no need at all for you to trade. However, if the guy is drolling over Gore I would offer this trade:

Gore and Nelson for SJAX and Jennings. SJax would give you a solid backup and you would get a big upgrade at WR. I doubt he would do that but you have nothing to lose and you are in the power position.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Again, no need at all for you to trade. However, if the guy is drolling over Gore I would offer this trade:

Gore and Nelson for SJAX and Jennings. SJax would give you a solid backup and you would get a big upgrade at WR. I doubt he would do that but you have nothing to lose and you are in the power position.

Yeah he is really trying hard. I proposed the trade that you said. If he turns it down, I'm fine with my team but if he accepts I think my team is better. I'll keep you updated.
Originally posted by theginz2004:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Yeah he is really trying hard. I proposed the trade that you said. If he turns it down, I'm fine with my team but if he accepts I think my team is better. I'll keep you updated.

Good luck!
If I was gonna make a trade, I'd offer him gore and julio Jones, for Chris Johnson and miles Austin. Cj is bound to turn it around. And Thats huge upgrade at WR for u. But ur team IS fine not makin any trades
Share 49ersWebzone