LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

Daniel thomas vs shonne green?

Both play on monday night...who should I start? Thomas has been eletric while playing but the jets have finally commited to the run...so they say rex ryans team is inconsistant...what should I do?
Originally posted by 9er_84:
Both play on monday night...who should I start? Thomas has been eletric while playing but the jets have finally commited to the run...so they say rex ryans team is inconsistant...what should I do?

I would play Greene. I think they get ahead and run the ball. Thomas will share the ball I believe with Bush and I'm not sure he is 100%. Then again, I could be completely wrong.
Thomas
On one side henne is out so I know they will commit to the run but on the other hand the jets should know that...but miaim offensive line is very good running line and thomas looks eletric...i think the safer call is greene but thomas has a higer ceiling...big week this week too im tied for second and am playing the guy im tied with
Originally posted by 9er_84:
On one side henne is out so I know they will commit to the run but on the other hand the jets should know that...but miaim offensive line is very good running line and thomas looks eletric...i think the safer call is greene but thomas has a higer ceiling...big week this week too im tied for second and am playing the guy im tied with

It really is a coin flip. I do agree that Thomas has the bigger upside potential in terms of a long run but kind of think Greene will get more carries and more likely for a TD.
You really can't go wrong with either, but I would start Greene since they've changed their philosophy on offense
I'd go with Greene since the Jets will probably go up early and run often. Plus, I'd take the guy who you know is healthy.
Yea green it is, thanks guys ...ps yahoo has a compare button fpr anytwo players fodr fantasy football and green edges out thomas 51-49 lol
Share 49ersWebzone