Ooof. Tough call because I think DHB is just getting warmed up as well. Might wanna double check your waiver wire and see who got hot this week, too.
I think the two will have the same stats....just not at the same time, if you know what I mean? Read up closely on the Raiders this week and make your choice after doing a little more homework.
There are 510 users in the forums
Denarius Moore or Darius Hayward-Bey?
Denarius Moore or Darius Hayward-Bey?
Oct 11, 2011 at 12:07 AM
- zillabeast
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,042
Oct 11, 2011 at 11:34 AM
- TheFunkyChicken
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,364
Good advice, Zilla. Thanks.
Other WRs that have recently become available are Torrey Smith and David Nelson.
Nelson is interesting. But so far he hasn't actually put up the kind of numbers people think he should.
I'll go see if I can find some Raiders articles....
Other WRs that have recently become available are Torrey Smith and David Nelson.
Nelson is interesting. But so far he hasn't actually put up the kind of numbers people think he should.
I'll go see if I can find some Raiders articles....
Oct 11, 2011 at 11:44 AM
- jimmy49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,895
Id go for Bey. Moore is going to lose alot of touches to Ford in pass,return and rush yds.
Oct 15, 2011 at 1:24 PM
- eamjr10
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,233
I had to make this same decision this week, and I went with Heyward-Bey. With the return of Jacoby Ford it looks like Moore's role will become more diminished. He had 0 points last week against Houston, and I see DHB as Campbell's go to reciever.
Oct 16, 2011 at 10:40 PM
- TheFunkyChicken
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,364
I chose DHB. And it looks like that was the right call. But now, with Campbell out for the year, I'm not sure if DHB will continue to have value.
I'm pretty hosed at WR, tho, so I could easily still end up starting DHB. My other guys are Roddy, Holmes, and Cruz, and we start 3.
I'm pretty hosed at WR, tho, so I could easily still end up starting DHB. My other guys are Roddy, Holmes, and Cruz, and we start 3.
Oct 18, 2011 at 10:06 PM
- zillabeast
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,042
It was a mighty nice call. I added DHB in 3 leagues this week. I believe this Palmer thing is going to work out well. Raiders bringing in 30-something vets always does. Plunkett, Gannon...it's just something about that franchise, I guess.
Oct 18, 2011 at 10:15 PM
- TheFunkyChicken
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,364
My only concern now is that Palmer might develop chemistry with another WR. But right now DHB is my most productive WR (damn you, Roddy White!!). So I really hope he becomes Palmer's new favorite Ochocinco.