There are 192 users in the forums

Which RB would you waive?

Which RB would you waive?

I have to add another WR for this week and am picking between Mike Thomas, Victor Cruz, and Jacoby Jones. Im leaning towards Cruz because hes been getting a lot of looks and he doesnt have a rookie QB throwing to him, also with Houstons run game as good as it is and Oaklands run D as bad as it is, I dont think theyll be throwing a lot to Jones.

My other RB's are Jahvid Best, Fred Jackson, and Steven Jackson.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Ryan Torrain is going to take over from Hightower after the bye...I will not drop Tate unless Foster proves he can stay healthy for 3-4 weeks.
isnt tate hurt?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
isnt tate hurt?

News is that he will be back on practice field by friday and will be available against Raiders. At worst, he will miss a week.
Originally posted by valrod33:
isnt tate hurt?

Kubiak said he should be ready to go by the end of the week. I think he may be the one that would be easiest to pick back up if I wanted.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Ryan Grant for Cruz and don't look back.
I would not drop Grant. Sounds like Starks has not made the most of his opportunities, and when Grant is healthy he has a chance to be the starter.
[ Edited by TheFunkyChicken on Oct 5, 2011 at 3:13 PM ]
Tate
T A T E
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Look you have 3 guys you almost ALWAYS will play in front of those guys anyway. Grant is only getting 8-11 carries on an extremely pass happy team. If Hightower is the man he gets 20ish. If Foster goes down Tate to will get 20ish.

As for Starks not making the most of his oppurtunites, He had more carries than Grant in 2 of the first 3 games, more yards and a better YPC in 2 of those 3. Yes Grant outplayed him in the Chicago game but that's it.

As I sad, you likely won't play any of them anyway. Which next best thing is trade bait. Grant carries the least amount of value. He really only has value to the Starks owner. Where as a starting Hightower to have value to a few teams. As would Tate if Foster goes down. To be fair, Grant would have value if Starks went down as well I guess. But Grant/Foster are the already gimpy ones. Not Starks/Tate.

it seems like grant is always hurt... i would drop waive him
Tate
Share 49ersWebzone