There are 670 users in the forums
Should I start Newton or Stafford this Sunday?
Should I start Newton or Stafford this Sunday?
Oct 4, 2011 at 6:19 PM
- gold49digger
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,728
I would go with stafford. saints blitzes might pressure the young guy.
Oct 4, 2011 at 6:31 PM
- crzy
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 40,285
The guy who has Calvin Johnson on his team. Play that guy.
Oct 4, 2011 at 6:33 PM
- jimmy49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,895
Newton. Hes gonna get you pass and rush yards with pass and rush TDs. If it wasnt a home game id go with Stafford.
Oct 4, 2011 at 6:59 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by gold49digger:I would go with stafford. saints blitzes might pressure the young guy.
Exactly my reason.
Oct 4, 2011 at 7:07 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,449
Unless you have Brady, Rodgers, or Brees then Newton should be in your lineup. Carolina has pretty much abandoned the running game and is letting this kid take over. Stafford will be good this week but Newton will be better.