There are 266 users in the forums

For those who need help at RB

If Cedric Benson is suspended next week (for three games) as many seem to think he will be Benard Scott will get the majority of touches while he's gone. Not saying he'll set the world on fire, but if you're thin at RB and have a spot on your bench hardly anybody has him right now. Could serve as a stop gap if you need one.
Plus, they will be playing Buffalo, Jacksonville and Indy in weeks 4, 5 and 6. I picked him up to help my bye week options coming up in week 5.
He'll be splitting carries with leonard right?
Originally posted by YungAce:
He'll be splitting carries with leonard right?

I would think so, but I'd also think he'd get the lion's share of the touches, can't say for sure of course.
people need to stop posting this s**t on this forum

luckily for me I already picked him up where available in my leagues last night
bad idea for week 3 IMO. Niners are the best rush defense in the league. Cedric may have been able to get some points maybe....but this guy scott is going to have a hard time dealing with the 49er's front 7. he may be a good option in week 4 or 5 judging from how he plays in week 3
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
bad idea for week 3 IMO. Niners are the best rush defense in the league. Cedric may have been able to get some points maybe....but this guy scott is going to have a hard time dealing with the 49er's front 7. he may be a good option in week 4 or 5 judging from how he plays in week 3

We are talking about Week 4,5 and 6. Benson will be playing this Sunday vs. the Niners.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

We are talking about Week 4,5 and 6. Benson will be playing this Sunday vs. the Niners.

That's the part that sucks. Not only is he getting suspended and screwing over my fantasy team, even worse he isn't getting suspended in time to help my real life team!!

Did pick up Scott though.
Share 49ersWebzone