There are 689 users in the forums
Holler at ya boy! I need help with my FLEX spot...
Sep 21, 2011 at 2:11 PM
- zillabeast
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,042
Tolbert is going to score 66 touchdowns against Kansas City
Sep 21, 2011 at 2:12 PM
- jimmy49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,895
U have Tolbert why are u even asking this?
Sep 21, 2011 at 2:36 PM
- 49ersquire
- Veteran
- Posts: 12
I hear ya but I sat him last week and it worked out. I'm leaning towards him anyway...but feedback from different perspectives is always good IMO. We can revisit this after week 3 and see if my question was valid enough for you...
Sep 21, 2011 at 2:40 PM
- zillabeast
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,042
Hightower on the road at Dallas' big homecomig game, plus its one of those archrivalry games? No bueno.
I don't even know who the hell D. Nelson is. He is certainly not Mike Tolbert.
I don't even know who the hell D. Nelson is. He is certainly not Mike Tolbert.
Sep 21, 2011 at 2:43 PM
- NickSh49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,939

Tolbert.
Sep 21, 2011 at 5:13 PM
- TheFunkyChicken
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,364
Tolbert.
By far.
By far.
Sep 22, 2011 at 8:21 AM
- DaManRathman
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,877
I'd go Tolbert.
Sep 22, 2011 at 8:28 AM
- 49ersquire
- Veteran
- Posts: 12
Thanks y'all