LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

the

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Jennings or MJD. Coach of the Jags said MJD will probably be a 3rd dwn back in week 1

im going with whoever is starting game time.....

that'd be Jennings.

Val, if you don't have a solid flex option you could always start them both
im starting steven jackson and Matt Forte at RB, I had MJD as my flex

yeah play Jennings over MJD for this week
Originally posted by Garcia:
Witten officially listed as doubtful

pick up jared cook

or should I should start Malcolm Floyd at my flex or should I just roll with Jennings and bench MJD for this week
or should I should start Malcolm Floyd at my flex or should I just roll with Jennings and bench MJD for this week

I'd still play Jennings

I'd still play Jennings

And bench MJD in favor of someone else (preferably not Floyd but if thats your best option go for it...

Got one of my own questions, Justin Blackmon @ Minnesota or Danny Amendola @ Detroit? Im leaning towards Amendola (and this is for a flex spot on my 16 team league so don't judge the lack of options here)
Originally posted by GameOver:

I'd still play Jennings

And bench MJD in favor of someone else (preferably not Floyd but if thats your best option go for it...

Got one of my own questions, Justin Blackmon @ Minnesota or Danny Amendola @ Detroit? Im leaning towards Amendola (and this is for a flex spot on my 16 team league so don't judge the lack of options here)

Amendola all the way
Vick @ Cle

or

Schaub vs Mia
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Vick @ Cle

or

Schaub vs Mia

if Vick is good to go this isn't even a question

I'd still play Jennings

Just wait and see how the Jags RB plays out. Malcolm is poised for a big year. Malcolm averaged about 95 yd/gm and a TD when V Jackson was out. He's Rivers' go-to, especially with the deep ball.
Originally posted by strickac:

I'd still play Jennings

Just wait and see how the Jags RB plays out. Malcolm is poised for a big year. Malcolm averaged about 95 yd/gm and a TD when V Jackson was out. He's Rivers' go-to, especially with the deep ball.

Im pretty sure that MJD will be the number 1 back going forward and Floyd will get plenty of PT on my team cuz my WRs suck but for this game I think I am gonna go with Jennings

Im pretty sure that MJD will be the number 1 back going forward and Floyd will get plenty of PT on my team cuz my WRs suck but for this game I think I am gonna go with Jennings

I think that is the way to go
I was waiting for a certain round to get Donald Brown as my #2 runningback.. got picked 1 pick before me. :(

So I grabbed Michael Bush and Peyton Hillis.

Got Marshawn Lynch and those 2. Should I start Bush or Hillis?
Originally posted by Zachary:
I was waiting for a certain round to get Donald Brown as my #2 runningback.. got picked 1 pick before me. :(

Bears are playing Indy this week, juicy match-up for them. I would think Bush will have his chances at the goal line for some TDs.
Randy Moss in week 1 against Green Bay? Especially if your starting QB is Alex Smith...(yes it is a total homer team. you wish you had the balls )

Thoughts?
Originally posted by Zachary:

I think Hillis is going to be the more consistent start. I'm sure KC is going to have him split carries like they did with Jones and Charles
Share 49ersWebzone