LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

LaGarrette Blount BEAST

I hope those f*ggy bucs fans are in for a disappointing season
If Coffee retired before OTAs started, he would have been our backup right now. Let's hope Hunter pans out!
I've been a Blount far for a while (except of course when he sucker punched that guy). I had him in my mock niner draft the year he came out (6th round, and we'd look like geniuses if we'd actually done it).

He's a guy that I think will have a huge fantasy year. I had my sights set on him in the third round of my fantasy draft from the start, and I was stoked to land him. I think he will be this year's Arian Foster.
Violent runner! Dude is f**king dangerous.

he won't be as good this year, imo.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
he won't be as good this year, imo.

I don't think so either. His schedule is harder and he doesn't get many catches (PPR).
Originally posted by YungAce:
If Coffee retired before OTAs started, he would have been our backup right now. Let's hope Hunter pans out!

Maybe, maybe not. Blount wanted to start.
Well, so far I'm not looking too smart about so hyped on Blount. Anyone know what's going in that TB game? Is it just the DET D line owning, or is Blount not getting carries?
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Well, so far I'm not looking too smart about so hyped on Blount. Anyone know what's going in that TB game? Is it just the DET D line owning, or is Blount not getting carries?

The Detroit DL is nasty but their Secondary sucks. They gotta pass more this game. Blount should do something but Williams is just nasty. Mixed with Freeman at QB they can be a pass first team with that receiving group in Tampa.

15 yards, lol.
Originally posted by mug0mug:
15 yards, lol.

Seriously.

I was SOOOO stoked to get Roddy, Gore, and Blount in the first 3 rounds.

They COMBINED for 17 points.

God I hope those guys turn it around next week....
Share 49ersWebzone