There are 202 users in the forums

Rate This Roster

A, B, C, D, or F.

12-Team Winners League (meaning only those who won a championship last year).

Starters:

QB Matt Schaub
RB Chris Johnson
RB LaGarrette Blount
WR Greg Jennings
WR Anquan Boldin
WR Braylon Edwards
TE Kellen Winslow
K Josh Brown
DST Texans

Bench:

QB Josh Freeman
RB Fred Jackson
WR Johnny Knox
WR Bernard Berrian
DST Lions
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 6, 2011 at 4:34 PM ]
B
  • Chief
  • Veteran
B-
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Solid B. Fred Jackson is a good RB 3 until Spiller gets going. Too bad there's no flex spot. I'm not sure Braylon is starter worthy with Alex throwing to him.
Originally posted by crzy:
Solid B. Fred Jackson is a good RB 3 until Spiller gets going. Too bad there's no flex spot. I'm not sure Braylon is starter worthy with Alex throwing to him.

Late in the draft I picked guys who had boom or bust potential -- rather than some average players who would get me a few points as bye week replacements, etc. With Berrian healthy and being the #1, with a better QB now, he could have big numbers. Also with Knox being the #1 WR, he could have big numbers too in Chicago.

If either falters, I'll have an easy time making a waiver-wire pickup to replace them.
B
  • mod
  • Veteran
C+

I think my 16 Team League team could beat this team.

The Good:

Quarterbacks... neither of them are all stars but based the matchup you should be able to get a great performance just about weekly
Running backs... you have an all-star Chris Johnson and a player with tremendous upside in L. Blount... Fred Jackson is a solid backup, should put up 1000 yards rushing.

The Meh:

Wide Receivers... Greg Jennings is great, he should have a terrific year. After that you have a drop off in Boldin, Knox and even Edwards. Edwards could have a nice year being the #1 but its not likely. You will get an ok year with Boldin and if you've ever owned Knox like I have your just gonna be frustrated with him week in and week out.
Tight End... The soldier is a good TE, but you have no back ups which means your gonna have a rough go when he's got a bad matchup or is on his bye.

The Bad:

Defense... in all honesty you might have something, both teams are known for their terrible D's but this might be the year they both turn it around. I dont like the risk though. It would be nice if you had a Packers, Jets, Ravens, Steelers, Chargers type D... a proven D.
Share 49ersWebzone