I like best......
Best.
best
Best.
best
Vallejo baby!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Ingram is the goal line back for a high power offense. Not too mention will still get carries, throughout the game. While Harrison will likely be Detroit's goal line back. Ingram and Best will both likely get roughly the same amount of carries (13-15). Give me the guy at the goalline.

Originally posted by krizay:
Ingram is the goal line back for a high power offense. Not too mention will still get carries, throughout the game. While Harrison will likely be Detroit's goal line back. Ingram and Best will both likely get roughly the same amount of carries (13-15). Give me the guy at the goalline.

thanks krizay....i remeber seeing him tear up the 49ers D in the 1st preseason game. lol
im going to go against every1 else and say ingram

Ingram is a power back will get goal line carries not too mention GB run D is there archilis heel
krizay > everyone in this thread
May I hijack this thread? It just so happens that I also have Ingram and Best. My other back is Ryan Matthews (going up against the Vikings).

I assume i should start both Ingram and Best ahead of him?
why are people even looking at matchups this week? its a total crapshoot who will be good or bad on D this year. defenses change every year, so i wouldnt put your money on any of them. just play who you like for a few weeks until it becomes apparent who is stuffing the run, or pass, or both, etc.
Share 49ersWebzone