49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 863 users in the forums

Would you trade B. Jacobs for M. Tolbert & J. Starks?

Would you trade B. Jacobs for M. Tolbert & J. Starks?

I like both Tolbert and Starks more than Jacobs.

Jacobs is not going to get the majority of the carries unless Bradshaw gets hurt. That's something we know.

The RB situations in SD and GB are still unknown. Matthews and Grant are the presumptive starters, but that's just a guess. Both Tolbert and Starks still have a very good chance of being getting the majority of carries on their team.

I'd rather roll the dice with Tolbert and Starks, hoping one of them turns into a solid weekly start, than go with Jacobs, who I know is always going to play second fiddle to Bradshaw.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
uh...yeah
hell yeah
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
there is no doubt yes
YEP
Tolbert > Jacobs. Stark = Jacobs. So yeah I'll do it.
Doooo eeeetttttttt
Brandon Jacobs>Mike Tolbert
Brandon Jacobs>James Starks

but

Both of them obviously gets more production than just the one.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone