LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 348 users in the forums

Who do you pick at #4 OVERALL?

Who do you pick at #4 OVERALL?

I have the #4 pick in my $250 league, and I'm looking for some Webzone insight into who I should take at #4 overall.

At this point, I know Adrian Peterson, Arian Foster, and Ray Rice will probably be gone with the first three picks.

So vote and tell me who you like (and why!). Passing TD's are worth 4 pts in this league by the way (regarding Vick).

Thanks guys.
[ Edited by NickSh49 on Aug 26, 2011 at 12:33 PM ]
Aaron Rodgers
if CJ wasn't holding out, and given that TD passes are only worth 4, he'd be the choice.

I'd go with MJD, who is an every down back and gets featured out of the backfield as well. But I may still go with CJ too, can't see Tennessee not playing him
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Charles
Originally posted by vrabbit:
if CJ wasn't holding out, and given that TD passes are only worth 4, he'd be the choice.

I'd go with MJD, who is an every down back and gets featured out of the backfield as well. But I may still go with CJ too, can't see Tennessee not playing him

No love for Charles bud?
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

No love for Charles bud?

if his HC would stop playing games and would just give up 80% + of the snaps, no doubt. But as long as he keeps making it seem like Jones will continue to get plenty of touches, I can't take him over MJD
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Man I think I would hate the 4th spot as bad as my 7th spot. I would either go Charles or McCoy. I personally would go McCoy but can't go wrong either way.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
How is this even a choice? I would never take a QB that high, especially Vick who is going to regress to his mean and disappoint a lot of people. MJD has knee issues, and CJ could easily miss the fist game or two holding out. Plus you may have even better options. I had the 6th and 8th pick in 2 drafts and was fully prepared to take a top WR but Charles and McCoy fell respectively (to my joy). MJD lasted to the second in both drafts.
CJ if you want to gamble on him returning and not getting hurt (common with hold outs).

Charles if you want the safest pick.
If it's ppr, definitely Charles. Jones role will only get smaller. If it's not ppr, I actually think Mendenhall would be a good choice as well. he'll get 300 carries on a team that's gonna score.

TOM BRADY
Originally posted by TX9R:
How is this even a choice? I would never take a QB that high, especially Vick who is going to regress to his mean and disappoint a lot of people. MJD has knee issues, and CJ could easily miss the fist game or two holding out. Plus you may have even better options. I had the 6th and 8th pick in 2 drafts and was fully prepared to take a top WR but Charles and McCoy fell respectively (to my joy). MJD lasted to the second in both drafts.

So you're saying Charles or MJD buddy?
BUMP!
Charles if Rice is gone, but obviously Rice if he's there.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Charles
Share 49ersWebzone