11. (106) Jay Cutler (QB - QB)
12. (115) Hines Ward (Pit - WR)
13. (126) Roy Williams (Chi - WR)
14. (135) C.J. Spiller (Buf - RB)
15. (146) Robert Meachem (NO - WR)
16. (155) Ronnie Brown (Phi - RB)
17. (166) Minnesota (MIN - DEF)
18. (175) Rob Bironas (Ten - K)
hey guys, sorry i couldn't make the draft. i've been scarce on here as of late - my grandfather has been in ICU for the past two weeks - he is in bad shape with all kinds of cancer (bone, lung, liver and skin). lately, i haven't had much time for the zone. i tried to use my ipad for the draft, but i couldn't access it with apple software. looking forward to mopping y'all up, in any event.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Niners99

1. (6) Chris Johnson (Ten - RB)
2. (15) LeSean McCoy (Phi - RB)
3. (26) Miles Austin (Dal - WR)
4. (35) Ahmad Bradshaw (NYG - RB)
5. (46) Ben Roethlisberger (Pit - QB)
6. (55) Marques Colston (NO - WR)
7. (66) Sidney Rice (Sea - WR)
8. (75) Jimmy Graham (NO - TE)
9. (86) Joseph Addai (Ind - RB)
10 (95) Mike Tolbert (SD - RB)
11. (106) Jay Cutler (QB - QB)
12. (115) Hines Ward (Pit - WR)
13. (126) Roy Williams (Chi - WR)
14. (135) C.J. Spiller (Buf - RB)
15. (146) Robert Meachem (NO - WR)
16. (155) Ronnie Brown (Phi - RB)
17. (166) Minnesota (MIN - DEF)
18. (175) Rob Bironas (Ten - K)

Nice team. Getting CJ at #6 was a steal.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
It's nice when they fall in your lap, niners99 was probably doing cart wheels with him still on the board at 6.
Originally posted by jimrat201:
It's nice when they fall in your lap, niners99 was probably doing cart wheels with him still on the board at 6.

lol yeah, and then McCoy fell to my 2nd round pick. somehow i got a top 3 RB and a top 7 RB picking 6th and 15th...
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

lol yeah, and then McCoy fell to my 2nd round pick. somehow i got a top 3 RB and a top 7 RB picking 6th and 15th...

McCoy saved me last year on a CBS league, had friends laugh at me because I drafted him in the later rounds last year, they thinking he wasn't going to amount to nothing. Nice double threat.
**trade alert**

Neener gets: Wes Welker

Niner Nation gets Jahvid Best

Good trade Niner Nation. Thanks for sending out an email to me saying you're interested in my players that are on the trading block. We got a deal done fast.
It was a good trade, thanks for staying in contact with me.

Yeah I felt I was pretty solid at WRs with White and Jennings being my top 2, I like Stephen Jackson as my 1st RB but I'm not sold on Benjarvus Green-Ellis this season. Best seemed like a good option to strengthen my RB corps, I know it's a little risky with his health but with LeShoure out I feel it's worth the gamble.
any of you want to check out my fantasy profile on yahoo ( i've played espn the past few years), look up "themadfatchickkillah". i couldn't remember my password and used a new profile...

that is all.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
What is up with this trade in our league?

Aaron Rodgers
Calvin Johnson

for

Tom Brady
Dez Bryant
Frank Gore
Austin Collie

I voted against it, still a 2 day waiting peroid but total lopsided trade IMO

Aaron Rodgers
Calvin Johnson

for

Tom Brady
Dez Bryant
Frank Gore
Austin Collie

How is it lopsided?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Neener:

Aaron Rodgers
Calvin Johnson

for

Tom Brady
Dez Bryant
Frank Gore
Austin Collie

How is it lopsided?

I don't know man, I think Brady and Rodgers equal out each other, I think Dez Bryant is not too far off to being at Calvin Johnsons level, especially with Roy Williams gone and Dez being healthy, then you got Gore who when healthy will give 1000 rush yards and receiving yardage, Collie meh decent end of your bench player. Maybe I'm overvaluing Dez Bryant..........I don't know
I'd rather be on one side of that trade, but it's not lopsided, not enough for me to veto
I don't know man, I think Brady and Rodgers equal out each other, I think Dez Bryant is not too far off to being at Calvin Johnsons level, especially with Roy Williams gone and Dez being healthy, then you got Gore who when healthy will give 1000 rush yards and receiving yardage, Collie meh decent end of your bench player. Maybe I'm overvaluing Dez Bryant..........I don't know

I feel like both of us are getting a good deal. I have enough depth in my RB positions to trade Gore to get an upgrade in WR and QB. My team is pretty deep, and I'm looking for an upgrade in all positions. And if I give the other team depth, then it's fair value. For example, Gore instantly becomes the other team's best RB. I don't really think it's THAT unfair enough to veto. It's just a blockbuster trade that maybe some people feel uncomfortable with.
Anyways, anyone up for a good trade? I'm always willing to deal my players if I feel like I'm getting fair value. I feel like one of the more exciting aspects in fantasy football is trading your players. As you can see, I'm a pretty active manager.
Share 49ersWebzone