ROBERT GRIFFIN THE MOTHERf**kING THIRD!

oh, and Kendall Wright!

CHAMPIONSHIP BOUND BABY!
Originally posted by vrabbit:
oh SNAP

as of right now CF and SDN are tied at 212

Pending stat corrections, I took him down

Bobby Rainey came up big for me

The downside is in the championship my 2 starting QBs are on byes, lol.
Congrats SunDevil, losing Line hurt a lot, but my real problem was using a Jr. University player - they always let me down (or maybe listen to me too well.) Good luck next week.
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Congrats SunDevil, losing Line hurt a lot, but my real problem was using a Jr. University player - they always let me down (or maybe listen to me too well.) Good luck next week.

tough break for you man, you were the best team all season long, and put up 223 points this week and still lost, that's rough. You had a great season , part of me was looking forward to our finals rematch, but there's always next season

same to jimrat bro, I was really feeling like an L there til RG3 to KW1 happened, top 2 teams end up losing their first playoff game, go figure
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

tough break for you man, you were the best team all season long, and put up 223 points this week and still lost, that's rough. You had a great season

same to jimrat bro, I was really feeling like an L there til RG3 to KW1 happened, top 2 teams end up losing their first playoff game, go figure

Good job man........................my guys

Thanks man, overall you had the better team but my team got hot which is usually what it comes down to once you make it in fantasy playoffs
Alright vrabbit, its showdown time. Unfortunately, bye weeks and injuries have decimated my roster. Wheeden and Aplin were a huge part of my surge in the 2nd half of the season and both won't be playing in our title game

I'm pretty happy I made it this far though, considering my first time doing CFB fantasy draft. I had no idea who to pick, and went off largely last years stats plus being active on waiver wire. I had a couple of big time performances by waiver wire pick. I started out I think 1-3 in the first four weeks and was either in last place or 2nd to last. My team turned around because Aplin and Rainey made it to conference play, thank you crappy Sunbelt Conference

My core team that lead me here:
QB Brandon Wheeden
QB Ryan Aplin
RB Bobby Rainey
RB Michael Dyer
WR Marques Wilson
WR Jeremy Ebert

But other then that, I've been pretty actively swapping players in and out.

I've been riding RG3 pretty much since week 2 (benched him week 1 vs TCU's "stud" D and he put up 50 )
so who feels playing fantasy CFB this season helped you get more acquainted with NFL prospects?
so who feels playing fantasy CFB this season helped you get more acquainted with NFL prospects?

I do. Had we watching alot of guys I never would have. But I was scouting waiver pick-up guys and watching my own guys.
lol, vrabbit you took my RB, the guy from Vandy!!!

Instead I'm going with Chris Nwoke from Colorado State, last 4 games he has 541 yards

But my fate will be decided tonight. Miami of Ohio vs. Ohio will have my two starting QBs, lol! I thought about other QBs but I thought it would be cool to have my 2 starters going head to head in a rivalry game. Keeping my fingers crossed for a shoot out
Oh yeah! I got all of my FA pickups, that's good to know your QB's are going today, so I know what to expeçt.

My team is locked and loaded
Share 49ersWebzone