There are 317 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

College Football Fantasy League - Year 3 - NEED 4 MORE OWNERS

Yo vrabbit, update the playoff matchups.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Yo vrabbit, update the playoff matchups.

done
I might switch my mind, but I may really bench RG3, Boyd, Sofele, and Allen this week
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I might switch my mind, but I may really bench RG3, Boyd, Sofele, and Allen this week

silly rabbit, tricks are for kids
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Nov 15, 2011 at 11:21 AM ]
SunDevil, the rabbit's just scared that he would have to compete against one of us next week. I hope this week your team plays well, and I hope mine at least puts up a fight. On with the game.
I may not sit RG3, but Allen has been abandoned by Tedford who has prioritized the running game, however Cal won't run as well vs Stanford and I don't feel like guessing on whether Maynard will have a good day vs Stanford or not, and I really want to start Sims who put up 41 pts last week and Reynolds vs Baylor's crap secondary since Broyles is done. Boyd has struggled his last 2 games, Tannehill's matchup is too good IMO

• jimrat
  • Veteran
I may not sit RG3, but Allen has been abandoned by Tedford who has prioritized the running game, however Cal won't run as well vs Stanford and I don't feel like guessing on whether Maynard will have a good day vs Stanford or not, and I really want to start Sims who put up 41 pts last week and Reynolds vs Baylor's crap secondary since Broyles is done. Boyd has struggled his last 2 games, Tannehill's matchup is too good IMO

My team is hurting right now, Broyles is gone for the season and some of my other stud players are hurt hopefully I can still pull this out against you.
Originally posted by ColdFan:
SunDevil, the rabbit's just scared that he would have to compete against one of us next week. I hope this week your team plays well, and I hope mine at least puts up a fight. On with the game.

hah, you already jumped out to a fast lead just like last time we faced off
Don't worry, SD, I told the rest of my guys to take it easy, just didn't get to Harnish in time before his Tuesday game.
not only does Randle fumble but apparently the coaches are sending him a message by barely playing him since

motherf**ker I benched Sofele because I counted on you, you better get back on that field!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
not only does Randle fumble but apparently the coaches are sending him a message by barely playing him since

motherf**ker I benched Sofele because I counted on you, you better get back on that field!

this is the s**ttiest matchup I've ever been part of

If we re-seeded after the first round, I'd be in the championship game
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

If we re-seeded after the first round, I'd be in the championship game

I did it the way fantasy football sites do it

but seriously, Sofele on my bench will probably outscore all 3 of my starting RB's
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Stop your complaining, I got 73 points on the bench