There are 314 users in the forums

WZ (NFL) YEAR 2 - I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by crzy:
Why would you even agree to a trade you don't understand?

Not to be an ass, but that 2nd round pick is mine as you traded it to me for DeAngelo Williams. Once you agree to a trade, there are no refunds.

I've already had one guy back out of a fantasy trade in a different league under these exact circumstances. Very irritating.

Well, I wasn't aware of how trades went down in a keeper league, especially with draft picks involved. I agree with you though, the trade is final and it's done.

I would still like to keep my 3 orginial keepers though (Manning,Johnson,and Williams) I'll just release D'Angelo and be out of a 2 round pick. No worries, nothing to get worked up over lol

That's silly. You should just keep DeAngelo over Mike Williams. Running backs are worth more than receivers in this league.

Even with DeAngelo's time-share situation, he'll get 1000 yards.

I was thinking along those lines to. With Cam at the helm he'll be relied on alot for sure.

And since we have added a flex position I guess it would make more sense.

OK, you talked me into it.

Peyton Manning
Chris Johnson
DeAngelo Williams

I agree keep deangelo
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Why would you even agree to a trade you don't understand?

Not to be an ass, but that 2nd round pick is mine as you traded it to me for DeAngelo Williams. Once you agree to a trade, there are no refunds.

I've already had one guy back out of a fantasy trade in a different league under these exact circumstances. Very irritating.

Well, I wasn't aware of how trades went down in a keeper league, especially with draft picks involved. I agree with you though, the trade is final and it's done.

I would still like to keep my 3 orginial keepers though (Manning,Johnson,and Williams) I'll just release D'Angelo and be out of a 2 round pick. No worries, nothing to get worked up over lol

That's silly. You should just keep DeAngelo over Mike Williams. Running backs are worth more than receivers in this league.

Even with DeAngelo's time-share situation, he'll get 1000 yards.

I was thinking along those lines to. With Cam at the helm he'll be relied on alot for sure.

And since we have added a flex position I guess it would make more sense.

OK, you talked me into it.

Peyton Manning
Chris Johnson
DeAngelo Williams

A very good starting three
Changed settings so you all have permission to create polls and write stories if anyone ever feels like it
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by toeknee:
Changed settings so you all have permission to create polls and write stories if anyone ever feels like it

wish they had that last year (or maybe i didnt know how)...i was the one writing every story.

this season should be fun as hell if people get involved and keep up w/ the league site
Looks like I'm starting out the expansion draft.

Peyton Hillis, RB

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Aug 9, 2011 at 7:03 AM ]
Greg Jennings, WR

[ Edited by cwilson830 on Aug 9, 2011 at 3:57 PM ]
Matt Ryan, QB

Larry Fitzgerald, WR

Miles Austin, WR

Mike Wallace, WR

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
way to take all the guys i wanted with the #1 pick

Im in ur leegs, dilutin' ur talentz.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

Yea no sh*t. But this is exactly why I moved up from #8 to #2. to offset the 6 guys going in this lil expansion thingy mabobber.
Damn, Krizay has Foster, Peterson, and Vick...
Share 49ersWebzone