LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

It championship week and I need your help!!

• Brew
  • Veteran
This question merits it's own thread. I have $600 riding on this week. Please help.

1) should I start hillis vs bal?
I start 3 rbs total and 2 flex. Arian
and Tolbert are my two rbs. The other rbs I have are hills, blount, Bradshaw. Thinking of picking Donald brown or tashard choice depending on marion barbers availability.

2) I can start 3 wrs. I have v-jax, britt and Andre Johnson. Oh and I have Larry fitz and Malcolm Floyd.

Should I go with fitz vs Dallas or britt vs kc?
So you can start a total of 5 RBs if you use both flexes for RBs? That seems pretty good to me, especially with the RBs you have.

It'd start Foster, Tolbert, Hillis, Blount and Bradshaw (or maybe Choice if you can get him)

Then with WR I think I'd start Britt over Fitz just because of Kollins

Those are some tough calls, but luckily it seems like you have multiple good options.

Be sure to post in my 'help me win the championship' thread.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
So you can start a total of 5 RBs if you use both flexes for RBs? That seems pretty good to me, especially with the RBs you have.

It'd start Foster, Tolbert, Hillis, Blount and Bradshaw (or maybe Choice if you can get him)

Those are some tough calls, but luckily it seems like you have multiple good options.

Yup I can start 5 total, but hillis matchup worries me. I'm thinking if I should just go with fitz at that last flex and sit hills.

I can't find your thread dude
Originally posted by Brew:

Yup I can start 5 total, but hillis matchup worries me. I'm thinking if I should just go with fitz at that last flex and sit hills.

Thanks for looking for it, it's up now. My work internet (yeah, I know, I should be working) totally choked for a bit there, while I was trying to post the new thread.

Anyway, I hear you about Hillis. But I would just have a hard time sitting one of the top fantasy RBs in the championship game. I feel like sometimes the more you try to manage these things the more you screw yourself. How did Hillis to the last time they played Baltimore? I think if can start 5 RBs you should, but I'm way more into RBs than WRs in FF.

Good luck to you tho. Hopefully we'll both be celebrating championships this time next week!
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Brew:

Thanks for looking for it, it's up now. My work internet (yeah, I know, I should be working) totally choked for a bit there, while I was trying to post the new thread.

Anyway, I hear you about Hillis. But I would just have a hard time sitting one of the top fantasy RBs in the championship game. I feel like sometimes the more you try to manage these things the more you screw yourself. How did Hillis to the last time they played Baltimore? I think if can start 5 RBs you should, but I'm way more into RBs than WRs in FF.

Good luck to you tho. Hopefully we'll both be celebrating championships this time next week!

Hillis ran for 180yrds and a score last time he faced them but that was a different ravens d and hillis hasn't done squat the last two games. Hmmmmm
i would start hillis and fitz[/center]
Share 49ersWebzone