There are 262 users in the forums

I just cut Adrian Peterson in a money keeper league.

• Chief
  • Veteran
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do... To hopefully win.

So Adrian Peterson can't play tonight, since it is Monday and all my other players have played... The only player I can drop/cut is Peterson.

So I have to gamble, pick up Gerhart and hope he can out score Idonije. The game is tied up....

If I lose, biggest mistake I have ever made, if I can make it to the championship game because of it, it is all gravy baby and I get paid for first or second place.

:(
Originally posted by Chief:
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do... To hopefully win.

So Adrian Peterson can't play tonight, since it is Monday and all my other players have played... The only player I can drop/cut is Peterson.

So I have to gamble, pick up Gerhart and hope he can out score Idonije. The game is tied up....

If I lose, biggest mistake I have ever made, if I can make it to the championship game because of it, it is all gravy baby and I get paid for first or second place.

:(

I almost made a similar call last week, was ready to cut P. Harvin to get D. Mason in cuz I was afraid I'd lose. Well, yahoo didn't let me, and I still won.

But good luck to you, like you said if it helps you win some $ this year it might just be worth it
wish I could play players I added today in a yahoo league I am in

but i f**king cant, which makes 0 sense
that is some balls
I wouldnt have done it but I guess you have to do whatever you think is best. Good luck
why didn't u cut someone weaker?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Ballsy move
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
why didn't u cut someone weaker?

Everyone played yesterday, can't cut anyone but Peterson for 8 hours.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Well, was it worth it?
I guess the real question would be, why didn't you have Gerhart on your roster already? If this is a money keeper league and he was available on the waiver wire, shouldn't you have insured your best player with a solid handcuff like Toby?

Hope it worked out for you though and you're playing for a championship. You just gave someone a nice christmas present though. Or better yet, hopefully nobody notices and you're still able to a claim him back on your team.

• Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
I guess the real question would be, why didn't you have Gerhart on your roster already? If this is a money keeper league and he was available on the waiver wire, shouldn't you have insured your best player with a solid handcuff like Toby?

Hope it worked out for you though and you're playing for a championship. You just gave someone a nice christmas present though. Or better yet, hopefully nobody notices and you're still able to a claim him back on your team.

Lost on all levels, Gerharts fumble did me in.

So I lost one of my best guys, luckily I have a very solid team... I should of started Torain like I had originally set my team, oooops.

So I lost one of my best guys, luckily I have a very solid team... I should of started Torain like I had originally set my team, oooops.

And then you really f**ked up when you wrote 'of' instead of 'have'

• Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

And then you really f**ked up when you wrote 'of' instead of 'have'

damn, another f**k up by me... I give up!

Share 49ersWebzone