There are 201 users in the forums

Who would you sit?

Ryan Torrain vs Dallas
Matt Forte vs Minnesota
Jamal Charles vs STL

I need to play 2 of these. Arian Foster is a given for 1 back but have to decide which one of these to sit. Thoughts? Reasons?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Ryan Torrain vs Dallas
Matt Forte vs Minnesota
Jamal Charles vs STL

I need to play 2 of these. Arian Foster is a given for 1 back but have to decide which one of these to sit. Thoughts? Reasons?

hard to sit Charles, and did you see what NY did yo Minny last monday? plus Forte gets a lot of receptions too.

I'd sit Torrain
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Ryan Torrain vs Dallas
Matt Forte vs Minnesota
Jamal Charles vs STL

hard to sit Charles, and did you see what NY did yo Minny last monday? plus Forte gets a lot of receptions too.

I'd sit Torrain

Thanks. Normally Forte vs Minny would not be good. However, their run defense is shockingly bad given the talents on that line. I was actually thinking of sitting Charles vs St L but I guess that is foolish.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Ryan Torrain vs Dallas
Matt Forte vs Minnesota
Jamal Charles vs STL

I'd sit Torrain

Thanks. Normally Forte vs Minny would not be good. However, their run defense is shockingly bad given the talents on that line. I was actually thinking of sitting Charles vs St L but I guess that is foolish.

Check on cassel
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Brew:
Ryan Torrain vs Dallas
Matt Forte vs Minnesota
Jamal Charles vs STL

I'd sit Torrain

Check on cassel

I mean check on casssel status. If he plays bench torain if he don't play bench Charles
Originally posted by Brew:
Ryan Torrain vs Dallas
Matt Forte vs Minnesota
Jamal Charles vs STL

I'd sit Torrain

Check on cassel

I would think that if Cassel sits then STL would stack the line and make running that much tougher. Really a hard call.
Share 49ersWebzone