There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I was dead wrong about Nicks

A while ago(week 3/4) someone posted a trade invloving Nicks and I pretty much carved the guy up and bashed Nicks in the process. I`m here to say sorry and I was dead wrong.

I dont remember who it was but hopefully you see this.
[ Edited by Dominate on Nov 9, 2010 at 8:24 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I can admit when I`m wrong. It doesnt happen very often though
i took Steve Smith in the early rounds..regret it so much
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

same here

Yeah that sucks but smith has been solid though. I think he is the #20 scoring WR. Its not a total loss.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
I had Smith last year, and it was clear he was better in the early half of the year, but Nicks was getting more looks as the year progressed. I thought it was a pretty straightforward prognostication that Nicks was going to be the most scoring Giants receiver, but I didn't think he'd be this good (or at least consistent).

Now all we need is for crzy to make a thread about how wrong he was about Arian Foster.

I took Steve Smith last year and Nicks this year.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
What a conundrum this is. Luckily the events of this week have assured me a first round by for the playoffs, however, if Nicks doesn't come back in 3 weeks I'm down to relying on Brandon Marshall to fill in his spot (which at this point seems risky as hell). I'm going to try and pick up Hagan, but feel as though someone else will put a claim on him since he's the sleeper of the week and I have last ww priority. I could grab Britt off the waiver wire and hope that either him or Nicks comes back strong for a playoff run. What say you? There's not much else out there (Mike Williams SEA, Robert Meachem). Is this a type of injury he should bounce back from or should I be scrambling to grab a couple guys of the WW?
I have him in most of my leagues, hes hurt at the worst time though!
ahh i love my Vick-McCoy-D.Jackson-Maclin connection
Originally posted by teeohh:
I have him in most of my leagues, hes hurt at the worst time though!

did the OP jinx him?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home