49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 615 users in the forums

Do I start Harvin or Crabtree?

  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
I'll start Harvin. With Moss coming to town, there will be a lot of underneath room for Harvin to do his thing.
Harvin man, return yards and Crabtree hasn't done s**t.
I think your bigger Concern is the possibility of Collie being out this week and same for Ahmad Bradshaw.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,272
You may need to start both.
Originally posted by Chief:
You may need to start both.

yep I made that decision about 30 minutes ago. The guy I'm playing this week has a weak line up. I got to go with harvin for return yards and Crabtree over Collie just hoping for 50 yards of production and maybe a prime time TD
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Crabtree over Collie is just silly.
Originally posted by jrg:
Crabtree over Collie is just silly.

well its a risk I had to take. Especially with Garcon being back. Like I said I'm pretty confident I'll win with the rest of my line up. I'll reevaluate things next week.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by jrg:
Crabtree over Collie is just silly.

well its a risk I had to take. Especially with Garcon being back. Like I said I'm pretty confident I'll win with the rest of my line up. I'll reevaluate things next week.

That was a great move by me.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by jrg:
Crabtree over Collie is just silly.

well its a risk I had to take. Especially with Garcon being back. Like I said I'm pretty confident I'll win with the rest of my line up. I'll reevaluate things next week.

That was a great move by me.

Agreed.

I retract my statements.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone