Quote:
Rams plan to keep running back Steven Jackson active, but they are unsure how much he'll be able to play.
That's Schefter.
You can't risk it by playing Jackson.
Go with Darby/Green-ELlis
There are 598 users in the forums
Quote:
Rams plan to keep running back Steven Jackson active, but they are unsure how much he'll be able to play.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
I'm in a bind with lots of injuries this week. I would really appreciate any advice/thoughts.
We play 2 RB's, 2 WR's and a W/R.
My team is:
Roddy White (starting for sure)
Santana Moss
Marques Colston
Steven Jackson (probably not playing)
Kenneth Darby (should I play if Jackson out or a RB below?)
Benjarvus Green Ellis
Shonn Greene
Ryan Torain
Even if Jackson does play do you think he'll be better then any other healthy RB's on other teams?
I'd really appreciate any help!
Originally posted by crzy:
Actually, krizay is right. Go with Torain over Darby
Looks like Jackson will start, but I still would bench him.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:Originally posted by crzy:
Actually, krizay is right. Go with Torain over Darby
Looks like Jackson will start, but I still would bench him.
You like Torain at Philly over Greene at Buffalo?
Originally posted by crzy:
I'm going to be honest with you all of these running back options seriously suck.
I like Torain, but I'm worried about Portis still being the "official" starter
Shonn Greene is just garbage right now.
Don't know what the carries breakdown will be between Darby and Steven Jackson
You gotta roll the dice with Betts then, since he's starting on a good team and has no real competition for carries....Ivory and Wynn aren't that good.
Originally posted by crzy:
I'm going to be honest with you all of these running back options seriously suck.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:Originally posted by crzy:
I'm going to be honest with you all of these running back options seriously suck.
I like Torain, but I'm worried about Portis still being the "official" starter
Shonn Greene is just garbage right now.
Don't know what the carries breakdown will be between Darby and Steven Jackson
You gotta roll the dice with Betts then, since he's starting on a good team and has no real competition for carries....Ivory and Wynn aren't that good.
you guys still like Moss at the flex or one of the RB's?