LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 289 users in the forums

Andre Johnson is on the block

I need an upgrade at RB, and I'm willing to trade off Johnson to get one. The question is, how far down the RB rankings should I settle for as offers come in. I'm staring at one for Ahmad Bradshaw right now, but I think I can do better. What would you put up?
What is the scoring format? Bradshaw isnt equal value no matter what the format is though. If you went Bradshaw you would have to go 2 for 1 and grab another solid player.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Trade Andre Johnson for Jahvid Best and Hakeem Nicks.
Originally posted by jrg:

No, dont do this.....

Andre Johnson is the best at his position. You dont trade him for an unproven rookie and a medicore WR.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dominate:

No, dont do this.....

Andre Johnson is the best at his position. You dont trade him for an unproven rookie and a medicore WR.

I did this in a keeper league is why I say. Jahvid Best I'd say is proven enough to want in a keeper league. And mediocre? Dude, he lead the NFL in TDs lol

No, dont do this.....

I did this in a keeper league is why I say. Jahvid Best I'd say is proven enough to want in a keeper league. And mediocre? Dude, he lead the NFL in TDs lol

Nicks has 13 rec through 3 weeks for 167 yds and 4tds. He is only avg 4 rec a game for 55yds. Those TD numbers are skewed and I wouldnt trust them. A 1/3 of his rec have went for TDs. You dont really expect him to keep that up do you?

Nicks #s project out to be 65 rec 896 yds and 20 tds. Those numbers are about right, but I will give you one guess which one isnt. Nicks will be lucky to finish with 8tds this year but 4 of those tds have already scored fantasy points for another team. Stay away from Nicks!
[ Edited by Dominate on Sep 30, 2010 at 10:06 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

No, dont do this.....

Nicks has 13 rec through 3 weeks for 167 yds and 4tds. He is only avg 4 rec a game for 55yds. Those TD numbers are skewed and I wouldnt trust them. A 1/3 of his rec have went for TDs. You dont really expect him to keep that up do you?

Nicks #s project out to be 65 rec 896 yds and 20 tds. Those numbers are about right, but I will give you one guess which one isnt. Nicks will be lucky to finish with 8tds this year but 4 of those tds have already scored fantasy points for another team. Stay away from Nicks!

I will take 8TD's out of my WR's all season long. Lol

Give me 8 TD's outta each and I'll be ecstatic.

No, dont do this.....

I will take 8TD's out of my WR's all season long. Lol

Give me 8 TD's outta each and I'll be ecstatic.

8 tds if you had him all year long, but if you trade for him now you wouldnt get 8 tds would you? You would get about 4-5 rec for 50-60 yds most weeks.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

That trade only works in a keeper league format
Well, it's pretty much standard scoring, no PPR or anything. I think I will hold off one more weekend and see how things develop. My current starting QB is Carson Palmer and that may turn into a problem worse than my RB situation if he continues to fail.

Appreciate all the info though. I will likely be back with the same question next Tuesday.

Share 49ersWebzone