There are 783 users in the forums
Which Waiver Pickup is Best?
Which Waiver Pickup is Best?
Sep 29, 2010 at 10:22 PM
- Chief
- Veteran
- Posts: 28,272
Felix
Sep 29, 2010 at 11:49 PM
- NickSh49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,939
Felix. It's a long season.
Oct 2, 2010 at 10:27 AM
- TheFunkyChicken
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,364
Yeah I guess Felix makes a lot of sense.
I picked up Blount already because he was available and Felix was hadn't cleared waivers. Now Felix has cleared waivers and I have to decide who to drop to pick him up. Which guy would you let go:
Reggie Bush - similar guy FF-wise to Felix, but injured
Blount - hasn't really done anything yet, but reports are positive and he is a beast
Sims- Walker - I'm starting to wonder if he's ever going to produce this year
I picked up Blount already because he was available and Felix was hadn't cleared waivers. Now Felix has cleared waivers and I have to decide who to drop to pick him up. Which guy would you let go:
Reggie Bush - similar guy FF-wise to Felix, but injured
Blount - hasn't really done anything yet, but reports are positive and he is a beast
Sims- Walker - I'm starting to wonder if he's ever going to produce this year