There are 225 users in the forums

Overall Roster Help....0-3 Record....League #2

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Okay I'm looking at 0-3 for this season in one of my leagues. Its not like I'm getting blown out, but lose by 15 points or less. Maybe I need to drop a few and pick up a few? I feel like I drafted decent, but my record doesn't show it. Need some advice on any moves if needed. Your advice is greatly appreciated. Its a 10-team league w/basic scoring.....basic starters QB/2RB/2WR/Flex/TE/K/Def/4DefPlayers. My roster is listed:

QB - Brady
RB - A Peterson, Bradshaw, Tolbert, R Brown, J Stewart
WR - Austin, Colston, Garcon, Breaston, Driver
TE - Winslow
K - Vinatieri
Def - San Francisco
Def Players - A Wilson, M Lawson, J Porter, J Harrison

Any studs out there right now that can help my team?
[ Edited by Baldie on Sep 26, 2010 at 4:50 PM ]
Originally posted by Baldie:
Okay I'm looking at 0-3 for this season in one of my leagues. Its not like I'm getting blown out, but lose by 15 points or less. Maybe I need to drop a few and pick up a few? I feel like I drafted decent, but my record doesn't show it. Need some advice on any moves if needed. Your advice is greatly appreciated. Its a 10-team league w/basic scoring.....basic starters QB/2RB/2WR/Flex/TE/K/Def/4DefPlayers. My roster is listed:

QB - Brady
RB - A Peterson, Bradshaw, Tolbert, R Brown, J Stewart
WR - Austin, Colston, Garcon, Breaston, Driver
TE - Winslow
K - Vinatieri
Def - San Francisco
Def Players - A Wilson, M Lawson, J Porter, J Harrison

Any studs out there right now that can help my team?

Switch your defense, maybe try to trade Colston for a better TE. Breaston isn't going to help you, so maybe drop him for someone on the bubble.

OR, you gotta trade Brady for a MONEY WR and a mediocre QB. Up to you!
Winslow is an issue. I'd bet you could package Ronnie Brown and Marques Colston together for a trade to upgrade TE. Throw in Winslow for good measure since you won't be using him.

Start Driver at WR alongside Austin. Both of those teams will be relying on the pass to get through the year. Start Bradshaw alongside AP. Brandon Jacobs' issues are only starting to become a problem.

Look at your list of available defenses and sort out the ones doing the best right now. Dump the 49ers if at all possible. Upgrade from Lawson and Porter if you can, too.
I wouldnt panic. Your team is pretty good. The last thing I would do is to trade Colston and a RB to upgrade at TE. I'm betting that there are some good FA Te's out there in a 10 team league.
Share 49ersWebzone