LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

QB Advice

Originally posted by GameOver:
Nick, I think Im gonna go with Flacco...I just dont want to risk the amount of turnovers and potential of NO defense turning it on against Atlanta (like last year) and Matt Ryan while I have NO problem believing Cleveland will get stomped by B-More...

Flacco will be given the opportunity to throw. Should be a blowout at home for the Ravens.

Plus, Ray Rice on the screen passes... the stats from last year say Flacco over Ryan.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Nick, I think Im gonna go with Flacco...I just dont want to risk the amount of turnovers and potential of NO defense turning it on against Atlanta (like last year) and Matt Ryan while I have NO problem believing Cleveland will get stomped by B-More...

Flacco will be given the opportunity to throw. Should be a blowout at home for the Ravens.

Plus, Ray Rice on the screen passes... the stats from last year say Flacco over Ryan.

Blowout means less passing stats and more rushing stats. Once you are up, you then kill the clock, not pass more.
Originally posted by Dominate:

Blowout means less passing stats and more rushing stats. Once you are up, you then kill the clock, not pass more.

Unless your coached by Bill Belichick.
Originally posted by Dominate:

For the record, I was right about Flacco > Ryan.
Both were solid this week. Just glad to see Flacco getting it going again. I'm a huge Flacco fan but he's been a disappointment thus far. Two solid defenses on the road will do that to you though.

I honestly expected the Ravens to just play smash mouth football and not put to much pressure on Flacco. Just let him gain his confidence back by limiting the chances for a mistake. Harbaugh is a solid coach though and I think he made the right decision going this route.

Hopefully this'll get Flacco going again.
Share 49ersWebzone