LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Clayton or Walter

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I'm number 1 on the waiver list and I need some help at WR. The best two options are Mark Clayton or Kevin Walter. Non-ppr, ESPN league. Thoughts?
I really like picking up offensive players that are in great offensive systems. Walter is obviously the sexier pick if you go this route. Though, Clayton seems to be Bradford's go to WR, and that can go a long way too.

In the long run, I really think Walter gives you a better chance game to game to put up bigger points.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
I really like picking up offensive players that are in great offensive systems. Walter is obviously the sexier pick if you go this route. Though, Clayton seems to be Bradford's go to WR, and that can go a long way too.

In the long run, I really think Walter gives you a better chance game to game to put up bigger points.

This
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I'm just going to dump V.Jack since it looks like nothing is happening with him, and get both of them!
Originally posted by Janitor:
I'm just going to dump V.Jack since it looks like nothing is happening with him, and get both of them!

Win/Win Situation!
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by Janitor:

Win/Win Situation!

Yeah, and since I'm dumping VJ and Reggie Bush, I'm not actually risking losing any talent.
Share 49ersWebzone