-
vrabbit
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 35,953
Originally posted by lakers27:
QB Cutler
RB Chris Johnson/Ryan Matthews
RB/WR Jamaal Charles
WR Hakeem Nicks/Crabtree
TE Witten
K nedney
DEF Niners
Bench
Forsett
Hardesty
Knox
Kolb
I was going too then I realized you're starting Cutler with Kolb on the bench
you fail
-
BoiseNiner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 8,322
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by lakers27:
QB Cutler
RB Chris Johnson/Ryan Matthews
RB/WR Jamaal Charles
WR Hakeem Nicks/Crabtree
TE Witten
K nedney
DEF Niners
Bench
Forsett
Hardesty
Knox
Kolb
I was going too then I realized you're starting Cutler with Kolb on the bench
you fail
Cutler is playing against Detroit week 1.
-
SacRock14
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,746
Nicks/Crabtree/Knox as your WR could use work IMO.
-
ninerlifer
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 17,237
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by lakers27:
QB Cutler
RB Chris Johnson/Ryan Matthews
RB/WR Jamaal Charles
WR Hakeem Nicks/Crabtree
TE Witten
K nedney
DEF Niners
Bench
Forsett
Hardesty
Knox
Kolb
I was going too then I realized you're starting Cutler with Kolb on the bench
you fail
uh.....no its not. he threw 27 TD's in a horrible O last year, now he has Martz....stats wise, Cutler is nothing but win.
-
crzy
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 40,285
You have to give us more info. Is this PPR? 12 team league?
Anways, if it's a 12 team PPR league, then you have a borderline playoff team.
If you want to be a true contender though, you're going to need to trade one of your running backs for a real #1 receiver. Crabtree and Nicks will be great #2 WR in fantasy, but not #1 fantasy receivers.
[ Edited by crzy on Aug 2, 2010 at 06:36:47 ]
-
vrabbit
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 35,953
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by lakers27:
QB Cutler
RB Chris Johnson/Ryan Matthews
RB/WR Jamaal Charles
WR Hakeem Nicks/Crabtree
TE Witten
K nedney
DEF Niners
Bench
Forsett
Hardesty
Knox
Kolb
I was going too then I realized you're starting Cutler with Kolb on the bench
you fail
uh.....no its not. he threw 27 TD's in a horrible O last year, now he has Martz....stats wise, Cutler is nothing but win.
And 26 interceptions ....
You can't tell me Martz changes that plus he still doesn't have a #1 WR.
IMO Kolb>Cutler though I don't know the latest on the Desean Jackson injury which certainly affects Kolb's value
-
ninerlifer
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 17,237
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by lakers27:
QB Cutler
RB Chris Johnson/Ryan Matthews
RB/WR Jamaal Charles
WR Hakeem Nicks/Crabtree
TE Witten
K nedney
DEF Niners
Bench
Forsett
Hardesty
Knox
Kolb
I was going too then I realized you're starting Cutler with Kolb on the bench
you fail
uh.....no its not. he threw 27 TD's in a horrible O last year, now he has Martz....stats wise, Cutler is nothing but win.
And 26 interceptions ....
You can't tell me Martz changes that plus he still doesn't have a #1 WR.
IMO Kolb>Cutler though I don't know the latest on the Desean Jackson injury which certainly affects Kolb's value
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=143380
Im not gonna argue this again with Cutler, refer to this instead...
If you are in a league that gives 6pts per TD pass and a point for 25 yards passing, and only -2 for INTs, then Cutler is a great pick. I will tell you this...fantasy wise, he will outscore Kolb barring injuries, because he is will be in a more high octane O....doesent matter who Cutler throws to, Martz systems make the journeyman into fantasy stars....after all this is fantasy. Thats all Im saying about Cutler.
-
lakers27
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 632
Oops! Jamaal Charles is actually supposed to be Pierre Thomas....with all the RBBC in the NFL i wanted to get 3 RBs who would get consistent touches, so i drafted 3 in a row...Crabtree at 48 and Nicks at 49, i expect both to explode, and i got witten at 72/ and Cutler at 73, i expect Cutler to be a monster w/Martz offense, what strategy do you guys suggest with 1st pick??
-
lakers27
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 632
12-team league (standard)
QB- Kolb/ Cutler
RB- Chris Johnson
RB- Ryan Matthews
RB/WR- Arian Foster
WR- Brandon Marshall
WR- Jeremy Maclin
TE- Jermichael Finley
Bench- Knox, Hardesty, Cadillac, Jacoby Jones, (Cutler)
-
Hollywood49er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,287
I like foster. You took some risk with Kolb and Culter, but who am I to judge I took Stafford, Big Ben and Alex Smith.
-
crzy
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 40,285
B-/C+
Your WR2 situation is shaky. Not sold on Maclin as a WR2.
-
lakers27
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 632
Originally posted by crzy:
B-/C+
Your WR2 situation is shaky. Not sold on Maclin as a WR2.
Lol C+ because one position is shaky?
-
Janitor
- HOF Food Reviews
-
- Posts: 49,071
Originally posted by lakers27:
Originally posted by crzy:
B-/C+
Your WR2 situation is shaky. Not sold on Maclin as a WR2.
Lol C+ because one position is shaky?
I think your QB's speak for the grade. IMO neither will be good in FF.
-
phatbutskinny
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 27,247
Great Rb's, good TE, mediocre QB's, bad WR's.