There are 201 users in the forums

WZ Football (NFL.com) TEEOHH IS CHAMPION!

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Wow, nfl.com has changed alot. How the hell do I log in that b***h

top right

YEah I got that. I mean like where can i type the league password and id? I'm looking at the custom leagues and see nohting that says wz football
  • jrg
  • Veteran

top right

YEah I got that. I mean like where can i type the league password and id? I'm looking at the custom leagues and see nohting that says wz football

I dunno..I didn't have to join, but others were saying to look for the "Already invited" or something like that.

top right

I dunno..I didn't have to join, but others were saying to look for the "Already invited" or something like that.

Lol, I got it now im such a dumbass
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I may take advantage of the "stories" it lets me write and write one based on the previous week every Monday.
Just making sure -- there's no flex and passing TD's are worth 4, correct?
Hey guys can I still join and how do I join sorry I am a noob at this. I usually do Yahoo Fantasy football.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Hey guys can I still join and how do I join sorry I am a noob at this. I usually do Yahoo Fantasy football.

Just filled up
I may take advantage of the "stories" it lets me write and write one based on the previous week every Monday.

What's that?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Please let me get a top 5 pick here. I keep getting screwed in every league I'm in
I shall reign supreme in this league!!!

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Please let me get a top 5 pick here. I keep getting screwed in every league I'm in

When does nfl.com do the draft order?
Hey guys, quick question. I live in VA, noticed the draft is 10pm Central time. So, that's 11pm eastern time right?
Hey guys, quick question. I live in VA, noticed the draft is 10pm Central time. So, that's 11pm eastern time right?

Yup.

The draft application for NFL.com is kinda ugly.
Share 49ersWebzone