Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 563 users in the forums

WZ Football (NFL.com) TEEOHH IS CHAMPION!

had an nfl.com one 2 seasons back

sucked balls and ass
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by RonMexico:
had an nfl.com one 2 seasons back

sucked balls and ass

it looks pretty nice right now
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
had an nfl.com one 2 seasons back

sucked balls and ass

it looks pretty nice right now

I was wondering if they had improved it since then
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
had an nfl.com one 2 seasons back

sucked balls and ass

it looks pretty nice right now

I was wondering if they had improved it since then

join?
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
had an nfl.com one 2 seasons back

sucked balls and ass

it looks pretty nice right now

I was wondering if they had improved it since then

join?

i would if I wasn't in 6 leagues lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
had an nfl.com one 2 seasons back

sucked balls and ass

it looks pretty nice right now

I was wondering if they had improved it since then

join?

i would if I wasn't in 6 leagues lol

thats everyones excuse

make it 7
you should have just joined my league
yeeeeeuuuuup

can you just make it a regular one, and not one all crazy scoring and s**t?

Damn this saturday night? My fuk buddy is gonna be upset with that and the Niners playing! Sunday?
[ Edited by ninerlifer on Aug 26, 2010 at 5:22 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
yeeeeeuuuuup

can you just make it a regular one, and not one all crazy scoring and s**t?

I kept the standard NFL.com scoring..JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS!
PM me that s**t james!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
PM me that s**t james!

its in the original post
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
PM me that s**t james!

its in the original post

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Haha, I can write league stories and s**t..this is sweet
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by vrabbit:
you should have just joined my league

sorry

join?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone