RB - Pierre Thomas
FLEX - Ronnie Brown
WR - Randy Moss
WR - Hines Ward
TE - Jason Witten
DEF - Philly Eagles
K - David Akers

BENCH - Eli Manning, Derek Mason, Fred Taylor

Personally, I love my trio of backs as long as they stay healthy. Moss doesn't hurt either.

Also, my league only has 4 bench spots, so I have to grab someone off the waiver wire. Remember, it's an auction league, so you have to spend your money across the entire roster.

[ Edited by NickSh49 on Aug 21, 2010 at 22:53:42 ]
real cash money?
Originally posted by teeohh:
real cash money?

$40 buy in. Each team gets 200 pts (or $'s) to spend. My breakdown was something like this:

Flacco - $6
Gore - $60
Thomas - $30
Brown - $19
Moss - $50
Hines - $2
Witten - $20

Mason - $2
Fred Taylor - $1
Eli - $2

If that doesn't add up to 200 pts, sorry! I don't have those #'s in front of me.
Not one response yet? That makes me a sad panda...

ANYONE?!?!?
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Hammer's My Agent 2010

QB - Joe Flacco
RB - Frank Gore
RB - Pierre Thomas
FLEX - Ronnie Brown
WR - Randy Moss
WR - Hines Ward
TE - Jason Witten
DEF - Philly Eagles
K - David Akers

BENCH - Eli Manning, Derek Mason, Fred Taylor

Personally, I love my trio of backs as long as they stay healthy. Moss doesn't hurt either.

Also, my league only has 4 bench spots, so I have to grab someone off the waiver wire. Remember, it's an auction league, so you have to spend your money across the entire roster.

How many teams in the league? Unless it's a least 12, I think you could have spent your money better.

Paid too much for Gore, Moss is solid. Thomas and Brown both split carries, Ward doesn't have his QB for a 1/4th of the season (plus a bye, so that's 5 game where he is not real valuable), and your kicker and D are the same team, so that's two roster spots you have to waste, and/or both that you have to dump for one week replacements.

Overall, I don't think it's a great team. A few good picks. Flacco was a good value, Fred Taylor may end up being a starter, and Eli is always at least solid if Flacco doesn't work out. But you are banking heavily on timeshares and two older players. I wouldn't put big money on your chances without some smart trades or WW pickups.
i am doing my first auction draft, what is a great way approach it?

i know you could buy 2-3 great players, and do waiver wire pickups. or go for a bunch of quality players and not do waiver pickups.
12 team league
1 qb
2 rb
2 wr
wr/rb
wr/te
te
1 de
2 lb
1 dl
2 corner
safety
DB
K
10 bench

nd if we switch it to a 10 tema league we will add a QB. he is fiddling with the D players, i am saying just do general positions. DL, LB, DB and he is leaning towards it. and a budget of 800, then free waiver wire moves.

i am going after alex smith in the draft, many niner fans( local league espn) but they all hate smith like susweel and fly. but other than that i plan on avoiding niners.

should i put up later round players i want so i can get them cheap, put up players i want, or does it really matter?
Share 49ersWebzone