There are 221 users in the forums

Super Bowl League! - teeohh is champion!

lets do this
CJ shows up when I'm already out of the playoffs
wow i think i'm going to lose
Originally posted by teeohh:

W. On to Round 2 -- bring it on YungAce!
ace needs some big days from peterson, forte, and the chicago defense currently down 44 points
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

i make the worst fantasy fb decisions... this league weren't that bad, other than benching vick, but my moves in my other league were horrendous along with bad luck. i released bowe and holmes for not playing well in their first games; lost collie, finley, best, and gore to injuries; and didn't start wallace, fred jackson, or brady (had big ben) on their hot streaks...
Originally posted by YungAce:

i make the worst fantasy fb decisions... this league weren't that bad, other than benching vick, but my moves in my other league were horrendous along with bad luck. i released bowe and holmes for not playing well in their first games; lost collie, finley, best, and gore to injuries; and didn't start wallace, fred jackson, or brady (had big ben) on their hot streaks...

Whoops!

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME HERE I COME!
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Dec 21, 2010 at 5:27 PM ]
good luck guys

and damn you chico, i need to find a game to beat you at

Man you're playing with so many guys that I have in my money championship it's hard to root against your team...

GL today tho!
Man you're playing with so many guys that I have in my money championship it's hard to root against your team...

GL today tho!

i have a feeling I'm going to lose, I hate that you have guys playing on monday and tuesday gl

GL today tho!

i have a feeling I'm going to lose, I hate that you have guys playing on monday and tuesday gl

heheh, silly teeohhh, nobody's playing on Tuesday!

But the real storyline is that I knew my horrible RB situation would catch up to me. Frank Gore going down hurt a LOT.

I need DeSean to GO OFF. And the Matt Ryan - Roddy White 3 TD connection to happen.

You're team is delivering the smackdown right now.

GL today tho!

But the real storyline is that I knew my horrible RB situation would catch up to me. Frank Gore going down hurt a LOT.

I need DeSean to GO OFF. And the Matt Ryan - Roddy White 3 TD connection to happen.

I'm not comfortable with any lead because Ryan, White, and Djax could all go off. And the Philly/Minny game was moved to Tuesday bro

GL today tho!

I'm not comfortable with any lead because Ryan, White, and Djax could all go off. And the Philly/Minny game was moved to Tuesday bro

[insert head exploding gif]
Share 49ersWebzone