LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 227 users in the forums

T.O. Draft Value

Now the Owens has signed with Cincy I think he has a good chance at being a strong #3 WR in standard leagues. That said, where is the EARLIEST you'd take T.O.

I'd take him as early as 9th round.
In my draft yesterday i got him in the 14th round in a 10 team league.
13-17 round
I wouldn't touch him in a 20 team league. Cincinnati finished 27th in passing attempts last season. They're one of the more balanced offenses in the league. He's not guaranteed the #2 spot and with weapons all around him he's not going to get the looks he's use to.

I'm thinking Chris Henry type stats at best. 600 yards maybe 8 TD's
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I wouldn't touch him in a 20 team league. Cincinnati finished 27th in passing attempts last season. They're one of the more balanced offenses in the league. He's not guaranteed the #2 spot and with weapons all around him he's not going to get the looks he's use to.

I'm thinking Chris Henry type stats at best. 600 yards maybe 8 TD's

A 20 team league is pretty deep, so I will assume that comment is filled with sarcasm. No problem with that. I think TO will do pretty well in Cincy. Buffalo is terrible. It is death to a fantasy player's stats. The fact that Owens did as well as he did gives me some hope. You have to figure that Palmer is MUCH better than anyone they had in Buffalo. As a result, I think Owens could haul in around 800 yards and 8 TDs. He could be even better than that. This said, I won't be going out of my way to get him. He jacked me over a couple of season ago and I still haven't forgiven him yet.
i drafted him 7th round

he is on my bench
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'd say 9-10th round in a 12 team league
I'd say 10th - 11th rd.
Share 49ersWebzone