-
YungBird
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 21,475
C
your WR's hurt you
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Jul 20, 2010 at 2:53 PM ]
-
toeknee
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 54,571
I think you should have gone with a receiver instead of Mathews
-
crzy
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 40,285
You went too early on Vincent Jackson, but I still give you a solid B. Jermichael Finley is a steal in the 7th. Garcon in the 6th, reach. Justin Forsett in the 12th...huge steal wow.
-
AZ9er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 6,887
Originally posted by teeohh:
I think you should have gone with a receiver instead of Mathews
Or picked a flipping your 3rd and 4th rd picks i.e. taking a WR 3rd then QB 4th. I also think you picked up your backup QB too early. And me personally I like to take a Def/kicker with my last two picks.
-
SoMovedOn
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 13
Matt Schaub in the third really? I think that was certainly a reach to say the least. I don't trust him with his past durability. I also wouldn't have gone back to back running backs with MJD and Ryan Matthews. Your going to have an absence of WR till Jackson returns. I think your season's success rides on the hope of many unproven or risky players. If the majority of your risky picks pan out then you could have considerable success, though your absence of a true number one WR really hurts you. B-.