LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

Nice Article

Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
Ya ya, tell me an interesting 3rd party anecdote so maybe I'll forget what a complete douche bag you are and then tell me a complete lie about not hating on Gore so you can establish some kind of common ground with me, thereby escaping having to stand by previous statements or acknowledge the fact that you don't know anything about football...that old chestnut.

F F'n ESPN and F F'N Barry right in their stupid asses.

Nice
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
I've heard enough.

Lets make the f**king playoffs.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
Ya ya, tell me an interesting 3rd party anecdote so maybe I'll forget what a complete douche bag you are and then tell me a complete lie about not hating on Gore so you can establish some kind of common ground with me, thereby escaping having to stand by previous statements or acknowledge the fact that you don't know anything about football...that old chestnut.

F F'n ESPN and F F'N Barry right in their stupid asses.
I know you guys are trying to be all Singletary with the "dont tell me show me" replies but that is an article I enjoyed reading... this is the offseason I'll take what I can get.

Let the newb replies begin!
Originally posted by sb9er:
I know you guys are trying to be all Singletary with the "dont tell me show me" replies but that is an article I enjoyed reading... this is the offseason I'll take what I can get.

Let the newb replies begin!

NEWB! Just kiddin dog, welcome to the site. It's your right to be entertained by redundant bs spewed by pieces of sh*t like Matt Berry. I think it's in the constitution...just do us a solid and don't bring up the Q word around here; it's like chumming the ocean for sharks.

Cheers big ears
[ Edited by NatralBrnThrila on Jul 20, 2010 at 7:40 PM ]
wow he got his s**t wrong. he said norv turner was gore's rookie year.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
wow he got his s**t wrong. he said norv turner was gore's rookie year.

Yea I thought that was off!!!!
That's pretty cool actually except he writes too much out of his mistaken memory instead of looking his facts up.
i agree with most of his sleepers and busts though
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
i hate how so many writers keep saying "well if you take away those 3 long runs of gores then he only has blah blah" what about cj2k? how many runs of 50, 60+ yards did he have and you dont see them saying if you take those away he would really only have around this many yards. dude had a great season with 2k yards and im not trying to take it away but its frustrating that because gore had 3 runs for 60+ or whatever it was that his 1000 yards arnt as good? pfft. nice article though

great point....same can be said for peterson and the other rb's........They should turn the argument around...

IF GORE HAD MINN OL OR TENN HE WOULD OF GOT MORE YARDS THAN PETERSON and maybe even CJ

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
idgaf Matt Berry doesn't = Wins
I love Frank, but now way would I take him 4th overall. 5-8, yeah.
Wow he gave a lot of needed love to Frank Gore, Gore very underrated and usually doesn't get enough love, a very good article overall.
Share 49ersWebzone