There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nice Article

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football/ffl/story?page=nfldk2k10tmrlovehate
i hate how so many writers keep saying "well if you take away those 3 long runs of gores then he only has blah blah" what about cj2k? how many runs of 50, 60+ yards did he have and you dont see them saying if you take those away he would really only have around this many yards. dude had a great season with 2k yards and im not trying to take it away but its frustrating that because gore had 3 runs for 60+ or whatever it was that his 1000 yards arnt as good? pfft. nice article though
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
i hate how so many writers keep saying "well if you take away those 3 long runs of gores then he only has blah blah" what about cj2k? how many runs of 50, 60+ yards did he have and you dont see them saying if you take those away he would really only have around this many yards. dude had a great season with 2k yards and im not trying to take it away but its frustrating that because gore had 3 runs for 60+ or whatever it was that his 1000 yards arnt as good? pfft. nice article though

Agreed. "If you take away his 10 touchdowns, he only has 2..."

Buncha
If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.
Originally posted by ghostrider:
If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

no no, if you took your uncles balls away hed be your aunt
if my cock were 2 inches longer, i'd be average.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
if my cock were 2 inches longer, i'd be average.

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
if my cock were 2 inches longer, i'd be average.

You lucky, it would take me 3 inches to be average.
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
Originally posted by ghostrider:
If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

no no, if you took your uncles balls away hed be your aunt

Colloquial Proverb: If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
Originally posted by ghostrider:
If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

no no, if you took your uncles balls away hed be your aunt

Colloquial Proverb: If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

ahh gotcha
Check it out below, he makes a lot of sense. Has me even more amped up for the season now, I LOVE IT!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football/ffl/story?page=nfldk2k10tmrlovehate
I've heard enough.

Lets make the f**king playoffs.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=143279
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
I've heard enough.

Lets make the f**king playoffs.

I hear that one man, just make the playoffs and make some history
Ya ya, tell me an interesting 3rd party anecdote so maybe I'll forget what a complete douche bag you are and then tell me a complete lie about not hating on Gore so you can establish some kind of common ground with me, thereby escaping having to stand by previous statements or acknowledge the fact that you don't know anything about football...that old chestnut.

F F'n ESPN and F F'N Barry right in their stupid asses.