LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 336 users in the forums

***Fantasy Baseball Thread***

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by jrg:
10 team league. There are a lot of good teams, but a few bad teams. I pay waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more attention than most.

oh, I thought it was a 12 team league lol
makes a little bit more sense now, still stacked doe

check my edit
10 team league. There are a lot of good teams, but a few bad teams. I pay waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more attention than most.

I tried to go heavy pitching and have been lucky a few times. Some dude traded me Jason Kipnis for Marco Estrada.

Another guy DROPPED Manny Machado. I literally picked him up the NEXT minute. Hunter Pence has been surprising as well.

We all agreed to go w/ something gross/funny as our team names and I'm "The Sperm Slurpees"

lulz
Machado for free, nice
  • jrg
  • Veteran

LOL just got offered Adam Jones for Nelson Cruz and Travis Wood
  • jrg
  • Veteran
He backed out of the Jones deal

I just offered Freddie Freeman, Michael Cuddyer, Wandy Rodriguez for Anthony Rizzo and Derek Holland

I tried to go heavy pitching and have been lucky a few times. Some dude traded me Jason Kipnis for Marco Estrada.

Another guy DROPPED Manny Machado. I literally picked him up the NEXT minute. Hunter Pence has been surprising as well.

We all agreed to go w/ something gross/funny as our team names and I'm "The Sperm Slurpees"

lulz
Machado for free, nice

That dude sounds like a beginner; an experienced owner wouldn't drop Machado and pickup a pitcher like Carlos Marmol.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:

lulz
Machado for free, nice

That dude sounds like a beginner; an experienced owner wouldn't drop Machado and pickup a pitcher like Carlos Marmol.

He has been in this same league for years but is apparently new to the DL/NA system. Says he placed someone on DL and NA and was just messing w/ things (which doesn't make sense because we have 4 moves per week) and he ended up dropping Machado for some reason. I really don't care though because this is for $$$$ and my team is loaded

lulz
Machado for free, nice

He has been in this same league for years but is apparently new to the DL/NA system. Says he placed someone on DL and NA and was just messing w/ things (which doesn't make sense because we have 4 moves per week) and he ended up dropping Machado for some reason. I really don't care though because this is for $$$$ and my team is loaded

Everybody's new to the NA.

He might have felt he had too many quality third basemen.
Dioner Navarro is having a LEGENDARY day. Too bad nobody owns him
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Dioner Navarro is having a LEGENDARY day. Too bad nobody owns him

Owning Cubbie players are hazardous to a fantasy owner.

I just offered Freddie Freeman, Michael Cuddyer, Wandy Rodriguez for Anthony Rizzo and Derek Holland

Who are you playing with? As fun as it is to collect on inexperienced peoples bad moves, I find those kind's of leagues lame and boring.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

Who are you playing with? As fun as it is to collect on inexperienced peoples bad moves, I find those kind's of leagues lame and boring.

Group of friends
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Would you trade Yadier Molina for Wilin Rosario and Chris Sale?

[ Edited by jrg on Jun 3, 2013 at 8:21 PM ]

Need rankings; not PRE-SEASON rankings
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Yadi: 4th ranked C, 110 overall
Rosario: 8th ranked C, 161 overall
Sale: 14th ranked SP, 32nd overall

Just difficult to trade Molina's .350 average
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 3, 2013 at 8:30 PM ]

Yadi: 4th ranked C, 110 overall
Rosario: 8th ranked C, 161 overall
Sale: 14th ranked SP, 32nd overall

Just difficult to trade Molina's .350 average

Counter trade, except focus on Sale.

I need the SEASON RANKINGS, not the O-RANKINGS. This is how I determine if the proposed trade is balanced or not. Example: Rosario may be 8th overall, but may actually be .ranked 500 so far this season
[ Edited by robniner on Jun 3, 2013 at 8:53 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone