-
Fincham11
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,687
Originally posted by jrg:

Lol, thats payback for getting Chris Davis
-
MuggD
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 37,990
Soriano is a huge douche lol.
-
jrg
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Muggins:
Soriano is a huge douche lol.
so is everyone on your team besides Holliday and Lynn
-
MuggD
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 37,990
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Soriano is a huge douche lol.
so is everyone on your team besides Holliday and Lynn 
Haha. Truthfully though I think the only real douche on my team is Melky.
-
Fincham11
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,687
So is crzy going to be able to pick today?
-
jrg
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Fincham11:
So is crzy going to be able to pick today?
not sure
in no hurry though. we still have 2 weeks til season starts and are almost done
-
Fincham11
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,687
Originally posted by jrg:
not sure
in no hurry though. we still have 2 weeks til season starts and are almost done
Ok thats cool.
-
jrg
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by jrg:
not sure
in no hurry though. we still have 2 weeks til season starts and are almost done
Ok thats cool.
like 4 more rounds to go
-
Fincham11
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,687
Originally posted by jrg:
like 4 more rounds to go
I got 6 picks left. I'm sure we'll be done in time also.
-
crzy
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 40,285
Sorry for holding up the draft
give me Kevin Youkilis
-
ninerlifer
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 17,237
Jason Hammel SP Orioles
I'll get the next pick out soon
-
ninerlifer
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 17,237
Everth Cabrera 2B/SS Padres
-
crzy
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 40,285
SP Tommy Hanson
-
MuggD
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 37,990
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by jrg:
like 4 more rounds to go
I got 6 picks left. I'm sure we'll be done in time also.
Lets goo dood you are OTC
-
Ninerjohn
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 67,446
via text Finch selects............. JASON KUBEL