There are 659 users in the forums
WZ Baseball 2014
Mar 15, 2012 at 6:36 AM
- vrabbit
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,953
Well if we do it at 1pm here that's like 9pm for you Europeans, right? Are Germany and England in different time zones?
Mar 15, 2012 at 6:43 AM
- BoiseNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,322
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Well if we do it at 1pm here that's like 9pm for you Europeans, right? Are Germany and England in different time zones?
I'm actually an hour ahead of England. I'm 6 hours ahead of EST, and 9 hours ahead of PST. Not a big deal though how late it is for me. I stay up until 2-3am anyways.
Mar 15, 2012 at 10:17 PM
- MuggD
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,990
Any update on this draft time?
Mar 16, 2012 at 2:07 AM
- carsbol
- Member
- Posts: 3
spammer
[ Edited by boast on Mar 16, 2012 at 11:16 AM ]
Mar 16, 2012 at 5:02 PM
- MuggD
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,990
Alright I talked to James, and the draft has been moved to 1 PM Pacific time Sunday. And these are the changes to the draft order
Mar 18, 2012 at 8:24 AM
- ImaMod
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,482
the draft is at 1:00 pacific time today, right?
Mar 18, 2012 at 9:31 AM
- vrabbit
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,953
Originally posted by ImaMod:
the draft is at 1:00 pacific time today, right?
YUP
Mar 18, 2012 at 9:54 AM
- ninerlifer
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,237
Ugh that ruined my afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have arranged it to where I can be here to draft....damn it man!
Mar 18, 2012 at 11:21 AM
- Knowledge
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,707
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Ugh that ruined my afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have arranged it to where I can be here to draft....damn it man!
theres is not better afternoon then a fantasy baseball draft....unless hookers are invovled
Mar 18, 2012 at 11:36 AM
- ninerlifer
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,237
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Ugh that ruined my afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have arranged it to where I can be here to draft....damn it man!
theres is not better afternoon then a fantasy baseball draft....unless hookers are invovled
that along with a breifcase of coke....going Charlie Sheen on that ass!
Mar 18, 2012 at 11:58 AM
- TheNaitch
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,828
how do I enter the draft?
Mar 18, 2012 at 12:09 PM
- Knowledge
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,707
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
how do I enter the draft?
yeah im wondering the same....guessing it will show up a certain amount of time before the draft?
Mar 18, 2012 at 12:22 PM
- MuggD
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,990
Gonna be a good, lazy day for me. Draft, Kings game at 3, Walking Dead season finale at 6.
Mar 18, 2012 at 12:23 PM
- MuggD
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,990
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
how do I enter the draft?
yeah im wondering the same....guessing it will show up a certain amount of time before the draft?
Yeah it usually pops up like a half hour-20 min before the draft.
Mar 18, 2012 at 12:37 PM
- redrose49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,127
Originally posted by Muggins:
Yeah it usually pops up like a half hour-20 min before the draft.
Open now