Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 695 users in the forums

Trade advice!

  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,585
Giving your roster. You almost have to keep LT.

playoff picture.

LT versus Ciny(2nd) and Tenn. (9th) (versus run)

Roddy White versus Jets(4th) and Bills (9th) (versus pass)

Neither matchup looks all the bright. But i'd rather sink or swim with LT than Roddy in these matchups. If you lose LT you'd have to start J. Stewart he'd have Minnesota (3rd) and Giants (11th) during playoffs. Again i'd rather have LT in there as opposed to Stewart.


KEEP LT!
I would keep LT and pass that deal as well
OK Krizay.. you know my team by now. LOL.

Here is the latest deal on the table. By the way I am 8-3 and 1 game up.

Proposal:
I would deal Thomas Jones and Brandon Marshall for Reggie Wayne and Joseph Addai or Matt Forte.

Why would I consider: Because the Denver QB situation worries me and I think Wayne is nice upgrade at WR.

Off the top.. I wont consider Forte because of his 2 bad matchups for playoffs but
Wayne/Addai is intriguing. I also have Brown on Indy as insurance for Addai.

Schedule for Playoffs:
Week 15:
Indy at Jets
Denver home vs Oak
Chicago @ Balt
Jets @ Atl

Week 16
Indy Home vs Jets
Denver @ Philly
Chicago H vs Minn

So.. should I or shouldnt I. This other owner really wants it but I just dont know.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,585
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
OK Krizay.. you know my team by now. LOL.

Here is the latest deal on the table. By the way I am 8-3 and 1 game up.

Proposal:
I would deal Thomas Jones and Brandon Marshall for Reggie Wayne and Joseph Addai or Matt Forte.

Why would I consider: Because the Denver QB situation worries me and I think Wayne is nice upgrade at WR.

Off the top.. I wont consider Forte because of his 2 bad matchups for playoffs but
Wayne/Addai is intriguing. I also have Brown on Indy as insurance for Addai.

Schedule for Playoffs:
Week 15:
Indy at Jets
Denver home vs Oak
Chicago @ Balt
Jets @ Atl

Week 16
Indy Home vs Jets
Denver @ Philly
Chicago H vs Minn

So.. should I or shouldnt I. This other owner really wants it but I just dont know.

Personally I wouldn't do it. Jones' schedule looks nice in the playoffs. At what point does Indy rest Manning/Wayne/Addai? Plus Wayne against Reavis in the championship game?

I wouldn't do it.
thanks guys!!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone