LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

Pick 2 WRs and 1 RB

I'm going against one of closest friends and nearest rivals in this match up, so I need to be smart. I'm the only team that's already made the playoffs, but I want that first round bye. I need to pick 2 WRs out of this group and 1 RB. Actually, I could take 3 WRs and no RBs, but I don't think that would be best.

WRs:
Maclin v CHI, Ochocino v OAK, Nate Washington v HOU, Lee Evans v JAX

RBs:
Wells v STL, Bernard Scott v OAK

BTW, my other WR and RB starts are Wayne, Gore, and Rice. I have Benson as well, but I doubt he'll play.

Any advice is appreciated.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I'm going against one of closest friends and nearest rivals in this match up, so I need to be smart. I'm the only team that's already made the playoffs, but I want that first round bye. I need to pick 2 WRs out of this group and 1 RB. Actually, I could take 3 WRs and no RBs, but I don't think that would be best.

WRs:
Maclin v CHI, Ochocino v OAK, Nate Washington v HOU, Lee Evans v JAX

RBs:
Wells v STL, Bernard Scott v OAK

BTW, my other WR and RB starts are Wayne, Gore, and Rice. I have Benson as well, but I doubt he'll play.

Any advice is appreciated.
^ what he said

is Scott Benson's immediate backup? He could get a lot of yards, but I think Wells is getting more carries and had a td last week
Cool. That's who I have in there right now. But last week several of my bench players had huge games and I started wondering if I should mix things up this week. My bench actually scored a total of 89 points. 9 points more than my opponent got with his starters.

Also, am I crazy for starting Favre over Rodgers this week? I don't really like starting players against the niners, especially RBs and QBs. And Favre has been averaging only a few points less each week.

Thank you, gentlemen, for the advice.
Share 49ersWebzone