There are 218 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Starting 2 recievers on the same team?

Pick 2:

Miles Austin vs. Redskins

Roy Williams vs. Redskins

Laveranues Coles vs. Raiders

Also who should I drop Johnny Knox, Malcolm Floyd, Julius Jones since waivers is over in my league this week.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,981
Originally posted by dasblack:
Pick 2:

Miles Austin vs. Redskins

Roy Williams vs. Redskins

Laveranues Coles vs. Raiders

Also who should I drop Johnny Knox, Malcolm Floyd, Julius Jones since waivers is over in my league this week.

cut Julius Jones


People actually start Coles? interesting.
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by dasblack:
Pick 2:

Miles Austin vs. Redskins

Roy Williams vs. Redskins

Laveranues Coles vs. Raiders

Also who should I drop Johnny Knox, Malcolm Floyd, Julius Jones since waivers is over in my league this week.

cut Julius Jones


People actually start Coles? interesting.

Actually, I could see Coles having a really good game. The Raiders have a habit of shutting down the number one WR with Namdi, but letting the other WR have a big game. And without Henry or possibly Benson around, Coles could be the guy that comes up big against an otherwise weak Raiders team.

I'm still starting Ocho tho.
Starting 2 Colts WRs has worked well for me.
I make it a point when drafting to try REALLY hard not to select players from the same team...let alone WR on the same team. So no...I would not do it. The odds are not in your favor.
Originally posted by MrOrange:
I make it a point when drafting to try REALLY hard not to select players from the same team...let alone WR on the same team. So no...I would not do it. The odds are not in your favor.

Drafted Williams, picked up Austin off waivers
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,981
Originally posted by MrOrange:
I make it a point when drafting to try REALLY hard not to select players from the same team...let alone WR on the same team. So no...I would not do it. The odds are not in your favor.

I've actually been starting Fitz and Breaston the last few weeks. Will do so again this week.

But Austin and Williams? no I wouldn't
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,242
This would only work if they are Cards, Colts or Pats WRs.
So who who y'all recommend I start, Williams or Austin?
Originally posted by dasblack:
So who who y'all recommend I start, Williams or Austin?

Austin