LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Stunner Moves

I pulled off 2 stunner moves today and they both proved to be the winning factors in 2 leagues.

1. played Sanchez....I NEVER start rookie Fantasy QB's, but then again I don't consider Sanchez a typical rookie

2. played TEN defense. You HAVE to have something the year following a 13-3 season

I didn't have to do either move, in each case it would have been looked at like a "WTF" move.....had it not worked out
I picked up josh brown to fill in for Gotskowski and he ended up throwing a TD pass
Make sure not to sprain something patting yourself on the back...
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I picked up josh brown to fill in for Gotskowski and he ended up throwing a TD pass

Nice move. I went Jason Hanson in that game...
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Nice move. I went Jason Hanson in that game...

That blows man
maybe not a stunner game time decision..

but i laughed today when i remembered back to both of my draft days and got laughed at when i made Vernon Davis the first tight end off the board in both leagues..

needless to say
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Make sure not to sprain something patting yourself on the back...

LOL. No kidding. Pretty sad when you actually start a thread boasting about a fantasy move you made.
Originally posted by MaliCali:
maybe not a stunner game time decision..

but i laughed today when i remembered back to both of my draft days and got laughed at when i made Vernon Davis the first tight end off the board in both leagues..

needless to say

ah sweet redemption, and very gutsy draft
I started Stafford the week he threw 5 touchdowns for over 400 yards! talk about luck

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Share 49ersWebzone