LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs vs Arizona

Brandon Jacobs vs Arizona

Arizona's D is one of the elite in the league against the run. As it is Jacobs hasn't been all of that so far this season, and Bradshaw is either scoring as many fantasy points as he is or even outscoring him.

If you had him on your team would you bench him for: Jamal Lewis (vs GB)? Willie Parker (vs MIN)?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
No but only by default. I don't like Jamal Lewis worst than I like Jacobs. I didn't like Parker as a Fantasy RB for years now. Even though he surprised a couple years back.

BTW

Quote:
HE NEWS
Mike Tomlin confirmed that Willie Parker has fallen behind Rashard Mendenhall on the Steelers depth chart, according to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
OUR VIEW
Parker missed two games due to turf toe and managed just 26 yards on seven carries against the Browns last week. Mendenhall has played well over the past three weeks, all starts for the second year back.
Originally posted by krizay:
No but only by default. I don't like Jamal Lewis worst than I like Jacobs. I didn't like Parker as a Fantasy RB for years now. Even though he surprised a couple years back.

BTW

Quote:
HE NEWS
Mike Tomlin confirmed that Willie Parker has fallen behind Rashard Mendenhall on the Steelers depth chart, according to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
OUR VIEW
Parker missed two games due to turf toe and managed just 26 yards on seven carries against the Browns last week. Mendenhall has played well over the past three weeks, all starts for the second year back.

yeah even before I read that I wasn't too high on Parker.

On Jacobs however, I keep waiting on him to give me a big game and nothing yet, and I don't feel he'll actually deliver this this week vs the stud AZ run D
the arizona cardinals run defense looks good but look who they have played,

the jags,colts,texans,seahawks and us

those teams arent exactly killing it this year on the ground

I say start jacobs
Originally posted by valrod33:
the arizona cardinals run defense looks good but look who they have played,

the jags,colts,texans,seahawks and us

those teams arent exactly killing it this year on the ground

I say start jacobs

They have faced Slaton/MJD/Gore..even though Slaton/MJD haven't been lighting it up they are still good RB's, I think AZ run D is really good and Jacobs hasn't been lighting it up either. I think Eli will go nuts through the air because AZ's pass D is not that good
  • Extreme
  • Info N/A
They use both Gabe Wilson and Alan Branch. Either one of them can eat Brandon Jacobs and the entire Giants O-Line, or damn near any O-Line you throw at them by themselves.
Leaning towards starting Lewis ...
Share 49ersWebzone