Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 549 users in the forums

My flex this week is confusing me.

My flex this week is confusing me.

I've written off Ward. Cribbs might get a lot of work if Pitt scores a lot, but I picked Leon Washington. Guaranteed at least 10 touches a game.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,272
Originally posted by SacRock14:
I've written off Ward. Cribbs might get a lot of work if Pitt scores a lot, but I picked Leon Washington. Guaranteed at least 10 touches a game.

That is who I have in the FLEX spot now, but I am thinking the Steelers put up a lot of points and Cribbs has to return a lot.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,585
Leon Washington will get the most touches. So it would have to be him out of those 3. If it were me. I'd be dropping Cribbs or Ward for something better on the WW.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone