LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

Do you guys think it's wise to start Jaguars D vs. Rams?

I have Chicago D but they are playing ATL and I think the Bears might get raped..or at least score a lot of points...I can pick up the Jaguars, there D is ranked 30th I believe but they are playing the Rams....good idea or no?
I'm in the same predicament. I have Saints D against the Giants but since that's a tough matchup, I think I will play Jags D because so far its almost guaranteed double digit points for defenses playing against the Rams.

It seems to me like a safe play. I mean, even if the Rams win I can't imagine they'll score that many points, and I'm sure there will still be turnovers.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I'm in the same predicament. I have Saints D against the Giants but since that's a tough matchup, I think I will play Jags D because so far its almost guaranteed double digit points for defenses playing against the Rams.

It seems to me like a safe play. I mean, even if the Rams win I can't imagine they'll score that many points, and I'm sure there will still be turnovers.

Yeah that's what I was thinking.....it'll be a 9 - 6 game
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Yeah that's what I was thinking.....it'll be a 9 - 6 game

its definitely going to be ugly.
Share 49ersWebzone